Home Care in Shelby Township
Loving home care is available for seniors in Shelby Township thanks to the caring team at Visiting Angels® Sterling Heights. When seniors require flexible support, they can finally feel that their needs are being met by working with one of our compassionate home care providers. Our caregivers understand how important it is for seniors to extend their home life for as long as possible. In addition to giving care recipients the opportunity to live with more dignity and in comfort as they grow older, our caregivers also seek to create fruitful relationships with seniors and their families that truly make a difference in their quality of life.
More About Our Home Care Services
The care services we offer come in a number of forms. Whatever unique requirements your loved one has as they age, our goal will remain to care for them in a way that enables them to feel secure at home and content with the process of aging in place.
Your loved one can enjoy the benefits of a wide range of home care types when you make our agency in the Shelby Township area your partner in their care. For example, care types our team members commonly offer are:
- Companion care, which covers social and emotional needs as well as requirements for light help at home.
- Personal care, which offers more advanced support than companion care through direct physical assistance with activities ranging from dressing and showering to walking.
- Respite care, which gives family caregivers the gift of time off so they can care for themselves and return to their duties feeling revived and refreshed.
- Transitional care, which increases seniors' chances of retaining their independence after a hospital stay by helping them avoid complications.
- Alzheimer's care, which gives care recipients with Alzheimer's disease tailored support that is carefully designed to accommodate their symptoms and the risks they face.
- Dementia care, which includes specialized care adapted to different diagnoses of dementia or cognitive decline to help seniors with memory disorders successfully age in place.
Get Started With Home Care in Shelby Township
Elderly adults deserve to maintain their independence even as they reach an advanced age. To help your loved one stay where they feel most independent and most like themselves, you can get started with our agency's services in:
Feel free to reach out to Visiting Angels Sterling Heights today to request a home care consultation for free in the Shelby Township area.
Serving the Communities of Macomb County, MI
Visiting Angels STERLING HEIGHTS, MI42140 Van Dyke Suite 200
Sterling Heights, MI 48314