Elderly Care for Sterling Heights
Welcome to Visiting Angels Sterling Heights, elderly care providers for the seniors of Macomb County! By bringing professional elderly care into the homes of our area's seniors, we make it possible for elderly individuals to live comfortably and independently despite age-related difficulties.
We do this by offering a range of senior care services delivered by compassionate, caring, and experienced individuals. Our elderly care services can help Sterling Heights-area seniors in all sorts of ways. Our services cover the physical, mental, and emotional difficulties of aging, and include specialty services for seniors with issues such as memory disorders, chronic pain, or difficulty navigating social media.
All elderly care providers at Visiting Angels Sterling Heights are qualified, experienced professionals who approach their work with a compassionate mind and a supportive touch. At Visiting Angels Sterling Heights, we're extremely proud of our elderly care providers and the way they brighten the lives of our clients.
There are many reasons to choose Visiting Angels Sterling Heights for elderly care. In addition to our wide selection of services and our compassionate approach to care, we also offer fully customized care plans, 24/7 scheduling availability, and responsive after-hours availability for emergencies. It's no wonder that so many seniors in Sterling Heights and Troy, MI, have chosen our agency for their elderly care needs.
Call Visiting Angels Sterling Heights today for your no-cost elderly care consultation!
Our Elderly Care Services
At Visiting Angels Sterling Heights, we offer a wide array of elderly care services under an exclusive program that we call Life Care Navigation.™ This program was created to address the many unique needs of our clients and it covers a range of specialized care options.
Elderly care services with Life Care Navigation™ from Visiting Angels Sterling Heights include:
- Companion Care. Offering a helping hand around the home.
- Personal Care. Bringing aid to seniors with physical or mobility difficulties.
- Social Care Program. Making it easier to navigate social media and social technologies.
- Alzheimer's Care. Providing in-home support to those suffering from Alzheimer's.
- Dementia Care. Aiding seniors with memory disorders that make independent living difficult.
- Ready-Set-Go-Home. Making the hospital-to-home transition safer for seniors.
- Certified Palliative Care. Offering non-medical support to cover the emotional, physical, and spiritual needs of seniors.
- End-of-Life Care. Easing the end-of-life process for seniors and their families.
For more information on our elderly care services, give Visiting Angels Sterling Heights a call today.