Get Started with In-Home Care
It’s not uncommon for seniors who live alone to need daily help with basic activities of daily living (ADLs). Caregivers provide that assistance as well as companionship and peace of mind for families. At Visiting Angels, we help elderly adults maintain their independence and their well-being by matching them with our trained care professionals. With our services, seniors can remain at home while enjoying the advantages of receiving professional care.
Common Topics on In-Home Care
If you’re looking to arrange in-home care for a loved one in the Minneapolis area, you’ve come to the right place. The first step in the process of setting up care involves a free initial consultation, which can be in person at the client's home or over the phone. Simply reach out by calling our office at 952-935-0789 or fill out our contact form and we will give you a call. Our care coordinator will visit with you and your loved one to answer your questions about home care and determine their needs and preferences Utilizing this information, we can make appropriate recommendations for their care and tailor our services to meet their needs.
As part of your consultation, you can expect us to discuss the following topics with you:
- Physical Care Needs. We’ll determine the specific services to be included on your loved one’s personalized care plan based on their needs for support with activities like bathing, grooming, and mobility.
- Emotional Care Needs. Our caregivers are ready to go above and beyond for seniors by providing companionship, emotional support, and friendly conversation.
- Scheduling. We’ll build a schedule of care visits tailored to your loved one’s scheduling preferences and your own need for time off from your caregiving responsibilities.
- Homemaking Help. If your loved one is struggling to keep their home clean and comfortable, we can arrange for their caregiver to help out with basic chores and light homemaking tasks.
- Logistical Details. We’ll go over the process of setting up care in detail, including steps like completing documentation and giving the caregiver access to your loved one’s home.
Serving Minneapolis, St Louis Park, Golden Valley, Richfield and the West Metro
Visiting Angels ST LOUIS PARK, MN5000 W 36th St #130
St Louis Park, MN 55416