Long Distance Care in Minneapolis
Elder Care for Families Separated by Long Distances
When a member of your long distance family suddenly needs elder care, you may not know how to provide them with the support they require. At Visiting Angels, we realize what a struggle it can be for long distance families to find a care solution that brings them confidence. When you partner with our senior care agency, your loved one will be connected with a local care professional who can help them safely and comfortably age in place. We will ensure you remain involved in your loved one’s care so you can maintain peace of mind about their well-being.
Our Approach to Elder Care
We’ve taken specific steps to ensure our caregiving services are designed to accommodate long distance families. Our personalized approach to care gives elderly adults in the Twin Cities the specific forms of support they need to maintain their independence at home. With our flexible services, your loved one can benefit from the help of a compassionate caregiver throughout their aging journey.
Take a look at how we’ve adapted our services to simplify the process of arranging senior care from afar:
- Long Distance Consultation. You’ll have the chance to participate in your loved one’s initial consultation over the phone, through video chat, or by email. We’ll take the time to answer all your questions and gather important information about your loved one’s needs.
- Collaboration in Care Planning. Using your family’s crucial input, we’ll create a care plan customized to your loved one’s daily schedule, care requirements, and lifestyle preferences. As this plan is flexible, it can be updated at any time to meet new needs.
- Clear and Consistent Communication. Once we’ve started caring for your loved one, we’ll keep you in the loop with regular updates and notes about their physical, emotional, and mental state.
- Reliable Monitoring. On days when your loved one’s caregiver isn’t scheduled to visit, we can check in with them over the phone or do a quick drop by.
- Guaranteed Response Time. Should you receive a voicemail message when you contact our office’s after-hours phone line, we promise to get back to you within fifteen minutes.
Don’t let distance get in the way of high-quality elder care. Call Visiting Angels today at 952-935-0789 or use our contact form to reach out to us. You can also learn more about our services and other helpful tools for choosing the right home care agency by visiting our FAQ page or reading a few helpful articles.
Serving Minneapolis, St Louis Park, Golden Valley, Richfield and the West Metro
Visiting Angels ST LOUIS PARK, MN5000 W 36th St #130
St Louis Park, MN 55416