In Home Care in Tulsa County
Tips for Successful Family Discussions
Visiting Angels® Tulsa offers a variety of helpful in home care services for local seniors. We provide flexible care options to preserve their home life and keep them out of a care facility.
When a senior relative reaches this point in their life, it's important to get together as a family and provide a plan for support. This way, their care will be organized and everyone will understand their responsibilities. In addition to hiring our professional service, it's important to communicate with your relatives and make sure everyone is on the same page. This will lead to better care for your loved one and less stress for all involved. Some tips for successful family meetings include:
- Creating a detailed agenda
- Making sure all family caregivers are present
- Fostering a safe space for discussion
- Clearly laying out the responsibilities of each person
- Setting up regularly scheduled meetings
- Staying focused on the right goals
About Our In Home Care in Tulsa County
The best way to create a safe, sustainable home life for your senior loved one, is to secure our support. However, that doesn't mean you shouldn't be involved. We encourage healthy involvement from family members, but we don't want you to get burnt out. We will work with you to develop the ideal care plan and schedule. This will include frequent visits from one of our professional caregivers, giving you the chance to rest and take breaks without any decline in their care.
We provide many different care options, always customized to fit their needs. The benefits include:
- A safer living environment with constant support
- Reduced stress for caregiving family members
- A more organized care plan
- The chance to keep your loved one out of a care facility
- Customized support including housework, accident prevention, and more!
In Home Care From Dedicated Professionals
Life in a care facility lacks the dignity and privacy of home life, and it also takes away their independence. We can create a more manageable situation where your loved one gets to enjoy the comforts of home and you get to take guilt-free rest as often as you need.
We offer our services throughout:
- Tulsa County
- Broken Arrow
- And the surrounding region
To discuss our in home care options in Tulsa County, contact Visiting Angels Tulsa and book your care consultation today.
Serving Tulsa, Owasso, Broken Arrow, Jenks and Bixby
Visiting Angels TULSA, OK1532 S Peoria Ave
Tulsa, OK 74120