How to Get Started with In-Home Care in Upland
Finding in-home care in Upland for someone you love shouldn't be a difficult task, but it can often feel that way. At Visiting Angels® Upland, we strive to make it as simple as possible to arrange quality care for your elderly relative in Upland, Alta Loma, Claremont, or Rancho Cucamonga.
Starting with a free in-home evaluation by one of our care managers, we'll work with you to create a plan that's tailored to your loved one's needs and schedule. We'll also introduce your family to the caregiver we've chosen before care begins.
Your Free Consultation for In-Home Care in Upland
At Visiting Angels Upland, our in-home care plans are as unique as the individuals we care for, because we craft every plan based on an in-depth consultation with our clients and their families at their home.
These free, no-obligation meetings give us the opportunity to learn more about your loved one, from their typical routine and living situation to their preferences and concerns regarding in-home care. It's also an ideal time for your family to learn more about our agency in Upland, our home care services, and how we can work together to promote your loved one's well-being.
During this consultation, we can cover the following topics among others:
- Your loved one's current physical and cognitive condition, including chronic conditions
- Their medication and meal schedule, as well as any concerns about their diet
- Their day-to-day routine, including what they struggle with and what they enjoy most
- Any specific tasks they may need physical assistance with
- Any support that your loved one is currently receiving from friends, family members, etc.
- The times of day when they require more support, and the length of duration of care visits
- The logistics of care, including how a provider will access your relative's home
Meeting Your In-Home Caregiver From Visiting Angels Upland
Once we've met your family and developed an in-home care plan for your loved one, we will recommend a caregiver whom we believe to be the best fit based on their skills, availability, and personality. As part of our Select Your Caregiver® program at Visiting Angels Upland, we'll give you the opportunity to meet with the caregiver we choose. If you're not comfortable for any reason, we'll find another caregiver who you do feel comfortable with.
Ready to get started with our in-home care in Upland? Contact our Visiting Angels Upland today to schedule a consultation.
Serving the Inland Valley Foothill Communities of California
Visiting Angels UPLAND, CA172 D St
Upland, CA 91786