Caring Career Opportunities
Our caregivers say that we’re the best!
We are always looking for motivated, dependable CNAs and caregivers to provide high-quality home care in the San Gabriel and Pomona Valleys.
We are committed to our most reliable and responsible employees. Our caregivers have a sense of belonging and enjoy working for our agency.
When you become an Angel, we’ll give you the support you need to thrive in your caregiving career. This includes:
- Part-time/full-time/overnight schedules
- Competitive pay
- Performance-based bonus program
- Complimentary CEU's
- Employee appreciation events
- Client compatibility
- Sense of community
- Accessible and professional office staff
Our hiring standards are high, so please apply if you have all of the following:
- CNA certification or equivalent experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Basic computer and internet skills
- 21 years of age or older
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable vehicle with proof of insurance
- Bank account for direct deposit
- Verifiable references
Qualified candidates will be required to register as a Home Care Aide with the CA Department of Social Services -- we can help! As a candidate, you are also required to undergo and pass a background check and drug test(s), before beginning work or receiving a written offer of employment, and in accordance with our polices and job requirements.
The first step in being considered for employment is completing our online inquiry. We will contact you regarding the next steps. Thank You!
Serving the Inland Valley Foothill Communities of California
Visiting Angels UPLAND, CA172 D St
Upland, CA 91786