We want you to join our team of reliable and attentive caregivers!
What are we looking for in our new hires?
- Individuals with at least 1 year of professional home-care experience
- Certifications are actually not required but are a plus. So CNA's, HHA's and Direct Care Workers are welcome!
- Good availability with a commitment to be reliable
- Caring individuals who enjoy the responsibility of providing high quality care.
What kind of openings do we have?
- Weekday care-giving
- Weekend care-giving
- 24/Hr care-giving
- Overnight care-giving
- All shifts
- Flexible (We work with you)
Why do our care-givings love working for us?
- Flexible hours
- Referral bonuses
- Incentive programs
- Sign on bonus promotions
- Free online training to keep you up to date with your home-care knowledge so that you can grow professionally.
- Local cases in Lower Bucks County and Northeast Philadelphia
- Gaining new lasting friendships with our seniors
How does the application process work?
We're ready when you are!
The process starts here.
Email completed application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll give you a call to further discuss your experience.
If you meet the requirements then we'll schedule you an appointment for an in person interview with our recruiter.
Interview day consists of filling out some paperwork and speaking with our recruiter
What do I bring to my interview?
- Drivers license
- Auto insurance
- Social security card
- 2 step ppd (Tuberculosis testing)
- 6 References (3 personal & 3 professional)