Senior Home Care Options in Burlington, VT and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels of Vermont offers a collection of personalized senior care services entitled Life Care Navigation. Each service caters to unique needs that are most common within the senior and disabled adult communities. To best fit the needs of our clients, each of our senior home care options can be personalized to fit various schedules, services needed, and more.
Visiting Angels of Vermont Offers the Following Senior Home Care Options to Families in Burlington, Colchester, and Nearby Cites:
- Alzheimer’s care:Our Alzheimer’s care helps seniors living with the illness live independent, dignified lives in familiar surroundings. Some of the personal tasks that we can assist with include meal preparation, dressing, companionship, and laundry.
- Certified palliative care: A holistic view of professional care shines during our Certified Palliative Care program. Our Burlington caregivers cater to the physical, emotional, spiritual and social needs of their clients.
- Companion care: Throughout all of our services, is an emphasis on companionship. Along with assisting clients through their day-to-day needs, caregivers provide support and friendship.
- Dementia care: Visiting Angels of Vermont provides the much-needed professional support that families need while a family member lives with dementia.
- End of life care: During end of life care, a caregiver provides dignified, compassionate support during a client’s end of life transition.
- Personal care: When a senior requires more extensive care, we recommend personal care. Tasks completed within personal care include dressing, bathing, toileting, and grooming assistance.
- Ready-Set-Go Home (Avoiding Hospital Readmission): From the hospital to home, a Visiting Angel can help your loved one smoothly transition and avoid going back to the hospital. Services offered include medication reminders, walking assistance, and dressing assistance.
- Social Care Program: Through the use of technology, seniors are taught to connect with their loved ones as well as their local community.
Want to learn more about our senior home care options? Call Visiting Angels of Vermont at 802-210-1108 to schedule a free consultation.
*Certified Palliative Care and Dementia Care services are not available at all locations.
Serving Burlington, Colchester, Montpelier, St Albans, and nearby areas
Visiting Angels VERMONT78 Severance Green #106
Colchester, VT 05446