Visiting Angels Offers Exceptional Caregiver Career Opportunities in Conway and the Nearby Cities
At Visiting Angels of Conway, our mission is to improve the quality of life for seniors in our community by providing essential home care services. To ensure that our clients can age safely in the comfort of their own homes and communities, we are looking for dedicated caregivers to help us achieve our dream. Visiting Angels of Conway may be the perfect place if you are searching for a career in caregiving.
Benefits of Working With Us
Visiting Angels of Conway offers paid training programs to help you get started, and you will be able to take shifts that fit your needs. Based on prior caregiving experience, you will be able to design your schedule and have competitive wages. We also offer the following benefits to our staff:
- 24/7 support from organized team focused leadership
- Competitive pay
- Paid training and continuing education
- Work near home
- Flexible scheduling
With our agency, you will be helping the seniors in your community while building a rewarding career as a caregiver.
What We’re Looking For
If you are looking for a caregiving position with our agency, you are required to:
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Dedicate yourself to serving the elderly in your community
- Pass a background check and drug screening before employment
- Have a strong sense of responsibility
- Work one-on-one with seniors and initiate friendly conversation with clients
- Have at least 1 year of prior caregiving experience with seniors or disabled adults
- Have a valid Arkansas Driver’s License, a reliable car, and up to date car insurance
While having caregiving experience with Alzheimer’s or Dementia is not necessary, it can be highly advantageous. We also recommend (but do not require) a current Arkansas CNA license a plus.
At Visiting Angels of Conway, we believe that quality care starts with quality caregivers. While we hire care aides based on experience, we also heavily consider their demeanor. We want care aides who are compassionate, kind, upbeat, and understanding. Our hiring process is intensive, and our interviews include a background check. We also require prior employment verification, because this allows us to analyze your knowledge, skill set, and personality in relation to caregiving. All of this helps us determine whether you would be a good fit for our team.
To learn more about our caregiving employment opportunities or start an application, click below!