At Visiting Angels of Conway, our mission is to improve the quality of life for seniors in Conway, Cabot, Greenbrier, Vilonia, and throughout our community by providing essential home care services. To ensure that our clients can age safely in the comfort of their own homes and communities, we are looking for dedicated caregivers to help us achieve our dream.
Visiting Angels of Conway may be the perfect place if you are searching for caregiver career opportunities.
Benefits of Working with Visiting Angels of Conway
Visiting Angels of Conway offers paid training programs to help you get started, and you will be able to take shifts that fit your needs. Based on prior caregiving experience, you will be able to design your schedule and have competitive wages.
We also offer the following benefits to our staff:
- 24/7 support from organized team focused leadership
- Competitive pay
- Paid training and continuing education
- The ability to work near home
- Flexible scheduling
With Visiting Angels, you will be helping the seniors in your community age in place while building a rewarding career as a caregiver.
What We’re Looking For in Potential Caregivers
If you are interested in career opportunities at Visiting Angels of Conway, we're looking for caregivers who:
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Dedicate yourself to serving the elderly in your community
- Pass a background check and drug screening before employment
- Have a strong sense of responsibility
- Work one-on-one with seniors and initiate friendly conversation with clients
- Have at least 1 year of prior caregiving experience with seniors or disabled adults
- Have a valid Arkansas Driver’s License, a reliable car, and up to date car insurance
While having previous Alzheimer's and dementia care experience is not necessary, it can be highly advantageous. We also recommend (but do not require) that applicants have a current Arkansas CNA license.
At Visiting Angels of Conway, we believe that quality home care starts with quality caregivers. While we hire caregivers based on experience, we also heavily consider their character. We want caregivers who are compassionate, kind, upbeat, and understanding. Our hiring process is intensive, and our interviews include a background check. We also require prior employment verification, because this allows us to analyze your knowledge, skill set, and personality in relation to caregiving. All of this helps us determine whether you would be a good fit for our team.
To learn more about our caregiving employment opportunities or start an application, click below!
CNA / PCA / Caregiver Position - Cabot, AR