Palliative Care for Seniors in and Around Conway, AR
Visiting Angels® of Conway has a dedicated, compassionate palliative care team that is committed to enriching the quality of life for all clients in Conway, Cabot, Greenbrier, Vilonia, and surrounding Arkansas communities through specialized, personal home care and assistance.
Visiting Angels Provides Palliative Care Services for Seniors in Conway, AR, and the Surrounding Areas
Our palliative services provide relief of symptoms and stress from serious long-term illnesses and health conditions – during any stage – inside the comforts of home. Our caregivers aim to foster a sense of peace and well-being, regardless of life expectancy, to enhance the quality of life for individuals and their families.
Palliative care is for individuals who need:
- Assistance for age-related issues or a chronic condition
- Physical, emotional, spiritual, and social care
- Personal home care services in their home
While most people use the terms palliative and hospice care mutually, these two are different services. Palliative and hospice care have many similarities. At their core, both seek to relieve pain and discomfort. Hospice care, however, is typically reserved for those who are nearing the end of life.
Could your senior loved one benefit from in-home palliative care? Call Visiting Angels of Conway at (501) 329-2100 to learn more!
What Does Palliative Care from Visiting Angels of Conway Include?
Palliative care from Visiting Angels of Conway focuses on seniors’ physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs. The program goes beyond what many people think of when they hear "palliative care," providing help and comfort regardless of life expectancy.
These services are provided through our Life Care Navigation™ collection of senior care services. Life Care Navigation™ also includes end-of-life care, which can provide your loved one with comforting care and assistance during the end-of-life process. The program trains caregivers in a philosophy that is supportive, soothing, and comforting and approaches care with a holistic mindset. We approach care with a mission of restoring hope and assisting with healing.
We focus on a wide range of senior care, including the physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs of those in our care, by addressing the following:
- Physical care needs of seniors by recognizing and responding to signs common among the elderly, providing essential personal home care to comfort our clients
- Emotional needs of our clients by adopting a compassionate approach and supporting seniors who may be suffering from depression, loneliness, stress, or anxiety
- Social needs of elderly adults by building relationships with our clients and their families and by providing those in our care with companionship and conversation
- Spiritual needs of older adults by restoring hope to their lives, helping them find comfort and relief from age-related difficulties, and treating each client with dignity and respect
Getting Started with In-Home Palliative Care from Visiting Angels of Conway
If you have a loved one who needs palliative services, you will find the senior care you need with Visiting Angels. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our senior care services and coordinate a meeting with one of our care directors in the comfort of your loved one’s home.
Schedule a free care assessment by calling our Conway, AR office at (501) 329-2100 today.
Serving Conway, Cabot, Greenbrier, Vilonia, and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels CONWAY, AR240 Skyline Dr #301
Conway, AR 72032