Getting Started with Home Care Assistance in Layton
When you're exploring home care assistance options, the journey can often become overwhelming. Let Visiting Angels® Davis-Weber help. As a trusted home care assistance provider to seniors in Layton, Ogden, Riverdale, UT and beyond, we believe the best way to provide high quality home care is to customize it.
That's why all of our services start with a no-cost consultation. We'll discuss the details of your loved one's needs, all so we can build a personalized care plan for them. During our conversations, we can also answer your questions and address your concerns so you feel comfortable and confident with our process.
What to Expect
At Visiting Angels Davis-Weber, we want to get to know your loved one during our initial home care assistance meeting. That means we'll discuss their needs, daily routine, areas of concern, as well as personality. You can also learn about our different levels of care during this consultation, which is both no-cost and obligation-free.
Some of the topics discussed during Visiting Angels Davis-Weber's initial home care assistance meeting include:
- Physical Needs. We'll talk about the level of physical care and assistance your loved one needs, whether it's help with bathing, dressing, grooming, meal preparation, hygiene, mobility and more.
- Emotional & Social Needs. We want to know the types of activities they may be interested in, and will also explain how we can provide them with joyful companionship, conversation and stimulation.
- Routine. We never care for your loved one based on our routine; rather we respect their daily habits and preferences regarding activities like sleeping, eating and running errands.
- Home Help. Some clients need minimal help around the house, while others have more in-depth needs, whether it's assistance with light cleaning, cooking, shopping for groceries, or laundry.
- Scheduling. We'll discuss how often your loved one needs our assistance, how our caregivers will access the home, how our services are thoroughly documented, as well as what happens if a scheduling change needs to occur.
If, after this initial consultation, you'd like to get started with Visiting Angels Davis-Weber, we can then design a custom home care assistance plan for your loved one. This process also includes conducting an in-home nurse visit.
Visiting Angels Davis-Weber for Compassionate Home Care Assistance
With your loved one's care plan in place, we will then match care companions that can best meet their unique needs and scheduling demands. Every caregiver we hire is carefully screened and vetted to ensure they can provide the highest level of knowledgeable and compassionate care. If, however, you feel one of our companions is not the right match, simply call our office and we will quickly replace them. We want you to have total confidence and peace of mind in the care being provided.
Get started with home care assistance from Visiting Angels Davis-Weber today by calling our office. Beyond Layton, we also provide home care assistance services to seniors in Roy, Centerville, Bountiful, Ogden and Riverdale, UT, as well as the surrounding areas.
Serving Davis and Weber Counties
Visiting Angels LAYTON, UT1649 Antelope Dr #370
Layton, UT 84041
184 E 500S
Bountiful UT 84010