Senior Care in Layton
Types of Care Offered
With our Life Care Navigation™ program, Visiting Angels® Davis-Weber offers a wide range of support options for local seniors. Our customized senior care is available throughout Layton, Bountiful, Ogden, Riverdale, Centerville, North Ogden, North Salt Lake, Kaysville, Pleasant View, Roy, South Ogden, West Haven, and the surrounding areas. While our care options may vary, our goal always remains the same: providing a safe and comfortable home environment for seniors to age in place.
Our caregivers provide many different services to keep local seniors safe, comfortable, and happy in their own homes. In order to create the best quality of life for each individual, we will meet with your family for a free initial care consultation and create a customized plan for their care. To get started, let's go over the various care options we provide.
Available Senior Care in Layton
- ALZHEIMER’S CARE. Specialized assistance for those with memory-based disorders. We offer flexible assistance to help out around the house and create a safer living space. The goal is to keep your loved one at home so that they can enjoy the familiarity, privacy, and dignity of having their own space.
- COMPANION CARE. Basic assistance to provide support around the house as well as positive companionship. We can help with errands, light cleaning, meal prep, and more.
- DEMENTIA CARE. Customized in-home assistance to help seniors with dementia enjoy more comfort and security.
- END OF LIFE CARE. Compassionate support to help your family navigate this difficult time.
- PALLIATIVE CARE. Comprehensive assistance supporting seniors' mental, physical, and emotional needs.
- PERSONAL CARE. One-on-one assistance for seniors who need a bit of help with mobility, daily self-care tasks, and more.
- READY-SET-GO-HOME — AVOIDING HOSPITAL READMISSIONS. A service specifically designed to help seniors who have recently been discharged from the hospital. Our goal is to prevent a return trip to the hospital.
- SAFE & STEADY FALL PREVENTION PROGRAM. Dedicated service to prevent household falls and the traumatic injuries that often result.
- SOCIAL CARE PROGRAM. Helping seniors feel less isolated through assistance with social media. The goal of this plan is to help seniors utilize modern technology and enjoy more social contact as a result.
For additional information about our senior care options for Layton area seniors, contact Visiting Angels Davis-Weber and set up your no-cost initial care consultation today.
Serving Davis, Weber, and Morgan Counties
Visiting Angels LAYTON, UT1649 Antelope Dr #370
Layton, UT 84041
184 E 500S
Bountiful UT 84010