Visiting Angels of Knoxville is Expanding Our Team of Compassionate, Patient, and Reliable Caregivers Who Desire to Serve in Their Local Communities.
Are you an compassionate caregiver or CNA who is committed to providing excellent care to your clients? If so, Visiting Angels of Knoxville is looking for you! Enjoy having a rewarding career with flexible hours and plenty of benefits and opportunities.
The candidate we are seeking is both trustworthy and reliable, with a genuine passion for bettering the lives of seniors within their community. Our caregivers provide services to Knoxville, Oak Ridge, Lenoir City, and surrounding areas. We strive to keep our caregivers close to home.
Caregiving includes a wide range of duties. Some of the tasks our caregivers often perform are:
- Helping seniors with their personal care routines
- Being kind companions to seniors
- Doing light chores such as laundry and vacuuming
- Monitoring seniors and reminding them to take medications
- Going grocery shopping and running errands
In some cases, we have clients who require more advanced forms of care. This could include the need for mobility support or help with challenging issues related to dementia or Alzheimer's disease.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
- Must comply with all agency policies
- Must have ability to pass extensive reference check
- Willing to undergo a background screening
- Competitive hourly rate
- Earn extra bonuses for new employee referrals
- Flexible scheduling available for both full time and part time positions
- On the job training available
- Work in a stress free one-on-one-care environment
- Become part of a community of warmth and openness, support and recognition, gratitude and inclusiveness
About Visiting Angels of Knoxville, TN
Visiting Angels of Knoxville is a locally owned and operated home care franchise dedicated to ensuring that seniors are able to age in the comfort of their own homes. Our non-medical home care services allow our clients to retain their independence by providing the support they need with companionship and activities of daily living (ADLs).
If you are trustworthy and kind, with a passion for helping seniors in your community, we would love to talk with you! Simply complete the form below, and we'll provide you with more information about our caregiver jobs in Knoxville, Loudon, Concord Farragut, Concord, Lenoir City, Oak Ridge, and nearby communities.