Long Distance Elder Care in Knoxville
How Elder Care in Knoxville Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Are you searching for a way to meet your loved one’s elder care needs from afar? At Visiting Angels® Knoxville, we realize what a struggle it can be for long-distance families to find an at-home care service they trust to help their loved ones age in place. You can rely on us to provide your loved one with outstanding care while keeping you in the loop at all times. Our services can support seniors living in Knoxville and beyond, including nearby towns such as Concord Farragut, Concord, Lenoir City, Loudon, Oak Ridge, and the surrounding areas.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Knoxville
At Visiting Angels Knoxville, we’re proud to be able to serve seniors in our community while ensuring their long-distance families can find peace of mind and relief from worry. Through our compassionate and personalized senior care services, we make it possible for elderly adults to remain in their own homes and retain a sense of independence as they go about their day-to-day lives.
With our support, you can have confidence as you arrange at-home elder care from a distance. Take a look at some of the steps we take to make it easier for families to coordinate care in Knoxville from afar:
- We’re prepared to answer questions by phone or email. When you get in touch with our office, we’ll address any concerns you have so you can make the best care decisions for your loved one.
- We can consult with other family members involved in the senior’s care by phone or email, depending on what is most convenient for them.
- We take the time to get to know seniors in person before creating their care plans. These initial at-home meetings give us insight into their lifestyle preferences, daily routines, and specific care requirements.
- We match seniors with compatible caregivers based on personality, care needs, and scheduling requests.
- We conduct ongoing monitoring of seniors and their care providers to ensure our high standards are always being met.
- We touch base with families on a regular basis to provide updates and keep them in the loop about the care process.
Are you ready to learn more about how we can help your loved one get started with at-home elder care? Feel free to call Visiting Angels Knoxville today to request more information about our services in Knoxville, Concord Farragut, Concord, Lenoir City, Loudon, Oak Ridge, and neighboring communities.
Serving the Greater Knoxville Area including Anderson, Loudon & Roane Counties, TN
Visiting Angels KNOXVILLE, TN106 Debusk Ln
Knoxville, TN 37922