Getting Started with In-Home Care Services from Visiting Angels Littleton
Visiting Angels Littleton is the area’s leading provider of in-home care services, helping elderly adults in Littleton, Englewood, Centennial, Parker and surrounding areas to remain living safely and independently at home as they age. If you would like us to become your partner in care, we can first arrange an initial meeting between your family and our care coordinator to discuss all possible details regarding your future care plan.
How Can I Get Started with Visiting Angels Littleton?
The initial consultation is a great opportunity for you to learn everything you need to know about our personalized in-home care services. At the same time, it is also a good chance for us to get to know your family and your parent and get an insight into their routines and activities. Moreover, if you are overwhelmed or uncertain about what type of care would be best for your mom or dad, we can make recommendations too.
During the initial meeting, we will cover topics such as:
- Determining your loved one’s specific physical needs when it comes to bathing, grooming, dressing, mobility, meals and diet and toileting.
- Reviewing routines like eating, sleep and medication times.
- Detailing your loved one’s emotional needs regarding social interaction, companionship and appointments.
- Determining specific daily activities your loved one needs help with, such as homemaking, cleaning, meal preparation, shopping for groceries or consumer goods, errands and laundry.
- Discussing the schedule of visits, access to your parent’s home, necessary documentation and all other details.
Once our in-person assessment is over, we will promptly tailor a fully personalized plan of care based on your mom or dad’s needs, wishes, personality and lifestyle. When you are satisfied with the proposed course of action and would like to get started with our in-home care services, we will establish a schedule of visits and coordinate a meeting with a trained caregiver assigned to your family.
At Visiting Angels Littleton, our policy is not only to provide your loved one with a qualified caregiver who possesses extensive training and adequate skills but to match them with a loving professional who shares similar interests and personality traits to be an ideal fit for your parent. For your peace of mind, we can also offer you the possibility to Select Your Caregiver.
Reach out to our Littleton, CO office by calling 720-981-0804 to learn more about our personalized in-home care services and what we can do to help your loved one remain living independently at home. Make sure to ask for your in-home consultation today. Visiting Angels is looking forward to working with you!
Serving Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Centennial, Castle Rock, Parker, Greenwood Village, Evergreen, and Throughout the South Denver Metro Area
Visiting Angels LITTLETON, CO26 W Dry Creek Cir #820
Littleton, CO 80120