Specialized In-Home Memory Care for Seniors in Longmont, CO and Surrounding Areas
Learn more about how in-home memory care for seniors from Visiting Angels of Boulder County can help older adults with dementia in Longmont, Louisville, Boulder and surrounding areas in Colorado age at home
When a senior gets diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s or some other type of dementia, their life as well as lives of their family members inevitably change. If your loved one has specialized needs and requires a higher level of care, moving them to a nursing home is no longer your only option. With specialized memory care delivered by Visiting Angels of Boulder County, your parent can age safely at home where they feel safe, protected and comfortable.
Visiting Angels delivers premium in-home memory care for seniors living in Longmont, CO and surrounding areas in Boulder County. If your loved one has been diagnosed with some form of dementia, rest assured that our caregivers will provide them with the one-on-one care they need to remain active, happy and stay independent as much as possible.
How In-Home Memory Care for Seniors from Visiting Angels of Boulder County Helps Seniors with Dementia in Longmont and Surrounding Communities
Memory-related illnesses such as Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s are caused by changes in the brain. They can lead to issues with concentrating and speaking, hallucinations and disorientation, and even depression and confusion. We understand that seniors with dementia require extra care and support, which is why we offer personalized care plans tailored to their needs. As your loved one’s condition progresses, we will alter our plans to suit their growing needs.
Our specialized memory care for seniors includes a variety of services that can help your loved one age comfortably at home.
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers will prepare home-cooked meals for your loved one to ensure they get the nutrients they need.
- Mobility Assistance: With our mobility assistance, your parent will be able to move safely around their home.
- Assistance with Grooming and Dressing: Our home care providers are trained to assist seniors with personal tasks such as bathing, dressing, showering, grooming, toileting and more.
- Medication Reminders: We will remind your loved one to take their medications and help them stick to a prescribed regimen.
- Light Housekeeping: To ensure that your parent lives in a clean home, we provide assistance with light housekeeping tasks such as dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, laundry and more.
- Wandering Prevention: Seniors with dementia are prone to wandering. By keeping an eye on your loved one, we will make sure they do not wander off.
- Transportation: Our caregivers will provide transportation whenever needed.
- Fall Prevention: We will fall-proof your loved one's home to prevent accidents.
Serving Boulder County, including Longmont, Boulder, Louisville, Erie, Lafayette and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels LONGMONT, CO2040 Terry St #106
Longmont, CO 80501