Are you a caregiver, home health aide, CNA , or senior care professional who LOVES making a positive difference in the lives of the elderly and adults with disabilities? Are you reliable and compassionate? Are you looking for a job where you will be appreciated and rewarded for your hard work? Interested in providing in-home care for seniors?
At Visiting Angels Madison, we recognize above all else that we can’t have happy clients without happy caregivers and senior care professionals.
We also appreciate that as much as our caregivers and senior care staff love their in-home care jobs and helping the elderly and adults with disabilities stay independent, you also have a life outside of work. With clients throughout Dane County, we can offer caregivers shifts close to home. We also offer caregivers flexible schedules based on the availability that you give us. For senior care professionals we offer a homey, friendly work environment and a supportive team to help you grow.
As an in-home caregiver with Visiting Angels Madison, you can not only enjoy a schedule that fits into your life, but also a competitive wage, mileage reimbursement, employee referral program, rewards program, bonuses for outstanding performance, and other perks.
Ready to start a rewarding career as an in-home caregiver or senior care professional with a trusted, reliable home care agency? Apply to Visiting Angels of Madison Wisconsin today! Or scroll down for specific job opportunities, including any open office staff positions.
Madison Area In-Home Caregiver Jobs
- Weekday, First and Second Shift Caregivers, Home Health Aides, and CNAs
- Weekend Caregivers, Home Health Aides and CNAs
- CNAs and CBRF Certified Caregivers All Shifts
- Companion Caregivers All Shifts
- Weekday First and Second Shift Caregivers, Home Health Aides, and CNAs
Benefits of Being an In-Home Caregiver with Visiting Angels Madison:
- Choose where and when you’d like to work within our region (Dane County and some surrounding areas), and we’ll work with you to create a schedule that fits your life.
- A commitment from us to treat all of our caregivers with courtesy, dignity, and respect – we count on you, and you can always count on us!
- Develop relationships with your clients in one-on-one home care settings.
- Paid training and continuing education opportunities to help your grow professionally.
- Performance bonuses, employee referral program, and rewards program.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Schedule Coordinator
- Administrative and Marketing Assistant