10 Warning Signs
Are you unsure if home care for your loved one is necessary? There are ten warning signs to look for to determine if your loved one could benefit from Visiting Angels homecare services.
Has your loved one…
- Posed a threat to their own well-being?
- Recently been discharged from a hospital?
- Experienced physical limitations?
- Participated in rehabilitation recently?
- Experienced lapses in memory?
- Been unable to prepare their own meals?
- Been unable to maintain their independent lifestyle?
- Been unable to make it through the night unattended?
- Disrupted your personal schedule?
- Been unsatisfied with your care-giving efforts?
Serving Medford, Malden, Melrose, Arlington, Belmont, Waltham, Lynn and Saugus, MA
Visiting Angels in Medford, MA1 City Hall Mall
Medford, MA 02155
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.