About Visiting Angels
We are a family owned and operated agency celebrating our 20th year in business. We are Lake County residents who have lived in the area for over 30 years, and have had years of care giving experience dealing with sick parents and relatives. We strive to treat each senior as we would treat our own parents.
We’ve built our agency’s reputation on a simple premise, “We truly care for our clients”. We establish the needs of our clients as our first priority and concentrate on building lasting relationships. It’s important for our clients to feel comfortable knowing they can call us about any aspect of their care and have someone truly willing to listen and help.
What Makes Us Different
- Personalized service from our family to yours
- A dedicated office staff, second to none
- Phone calls answered 24/7 by a staff member
- No cost/obligation initial meeting at your convenience
- A director or manager will accompany the caregiver on the first day of service
- Caregivers are experienced, thoroughly screened, drug tested, background checked & bonded
- Periodic calls & visits to verify satisfaction & quality of service
- Information regarding local & national programs offering assistance with payments
- *Multiple Best of Homecare Awards
Visiting Angels homecare is unlike nursing and assisted living facilities in that one-on-one care is provided. We pride ourselves in providing quality care at a reasonable cost.
Sometimes we all need a little help. If you, your parents, spouse, friends or neighbors need assistance with daily living activities such as cooking, cleaning, bathing, personal hygiene, laundry and transportation we can help. So if you need a little help for a day, week, weekend or need long term care, please give us a call and allow us to assist you any way we can.
›› Click Here to view our Best of Home Care page.
Serving Lake, Geauga, and Northeast Cuyahoga Counties, Ohio
Visiting Angels NORTHEAST OH8451 Mentor Ave
Mentor, OH 44060