Elder Care Options in Newburyport, MA and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels of Newburyport has developed a collection of elder care options entitled Life Care Navigation. Each program that we offer is specialized to meet the physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs of our clients. To ensure that we fit the client perfectly, we encourage open and effective communication with the clients, their families, and their healthcare providers. We also make an effort towards building a strong relationship with all parties involved. We want to provide our clients with a clear path towards professional senior care that will fit their needs, whether short or long-term.
Elder Care Options for Families in Newburyport, Andover, and Nearby Cities:
- Alzheimer’s Care: Helping seniors in Newburyport maintain their independence while remaining in familiar surroundings.
- Companion Care: Providing seniors with a skilled caregiver to help them with light housekeeping, engaging in favorite activities, laundry assistance, medication reminders, and other activities that make independent living possible.
- Dementia Care: An Angel companion helps those with dementia improve their quality of life
- End of Life Care: Supporting and assisting our clients and their families in Newburyport with the end of life process
- Palliative Care: One of our professional caregivers caters to the overall well-being of their clients by attending to their unique needs (spiritual, emotional, physical, and social).
- Personal Care: Matching your loved one with a compassionate caregiver who can provide care in your loved one’s home or residence
- Ready-Set-Go Home (Avoiding Hospital Readmissions): Helping your loved one avoid costly hospital readmissions by providing elder care at home.
- Safe and Steady Fall Prevention Program: Educating seniors about preventing falls; falls are the main reason why older adults lose their independence
- Social Care Program: Educating seniors in Newburyport about technology and social media to stay connected with the world around them
At Visiting Angels of Newburyport, we offer elder care options to families in Methuen, Ipswich, Haverhill, and nearby communities. Families throughout Merrimack Valley trust Visiting Angels as their primary home care provider. At every step of the way, we include our clients in the search of finding compatible in home care. Each program connects clients with a compassionate caregiver that is dedicated to helping seniors live their best, most fulfilled life.
For more information and to schedule a free consultation call 978-462-6162.
Not all services available at all locations. Contact your local agency for details.
Serving Merrimack Valley in Massachusetts
Visiting Angels NEWBURYPORT, MA182 State St.
Newburyport, MA 01950