When it comes to finding a career you love, it’s important to focus on your values. If you value helping others and want to spend time promoting the quality of life of people who could use your support, consider getting started with a caregiver job. At Visiting Angels® Poway, we have a team of caregivers who love the work they do. By assisting seniors with their day-to-day needs, our caregivers make it possible for them to remain at home and live comfortably in their golden years.
We understand that while caregiving is highly rewarding work, it is also hard work. For this reason, we make sure to compensate our caregivers with competitive pay. In addition, we strive to only hire those who have the qualities required for the job. Specifically, we’re seeking individuals with a strong work ethic and the ability to show kindness and empathy even in challenging situations.
If you have the above qualities but don’t have experience in the area of caregiving, you can still feel free to apply for our caregiver jobs. We prioritize candidates’ personal qualities and values to make the right choice for our team.
Should you have the opportunity to become a caregiver with Visiting Angels Poway, you can expect your day-to-day routine to consist of tasks such as:
- Assisting seniors with grooming and personal care
- Developing personal connections with elderly adults
- Providing transportation to appointments or social events
- Engaging in conversation and seniors’ favorite pastimes
- Cooking nourishing meals and doing basic clean-up around the house
- Remembering medication schedules and offering reminders as needed
- Providing emotional support during difficult life stages
Are you interested in learning more about our caregiver jobs? We encourage you to fill out the form below to access details about our professional caregiving opportunities in Poway, San Diego, and throughout the surrounding areas!