Home Care in Green Cove Springs, FL
Our home care in Green Cove Springs is one of the most highly recommended local services for seniors who want to age in place safely. At Visiting Angels Jacksonville, our local reputation is everything because we are owned and operated in the area. We encourage you to read our many patient testimonials and glowing online reviews.
Call Visiting Angels Jacksonville at 904-891-5943, and we'll help your senior loved one with incidental transportation!
Personalized Home Care in Green Cover Springs, FL, and the Surrounding Areas
We design fully customized and personalized home care plans based on the specific needs of your loved one. Using our exclusive Life Care Navigation™ system, we pull individual parts of our full range of home care services, including:
- Elderly Companion Care
- Private Duty Care
- Palliative Care
- Ready-Set-Go Home
- Social Care
- Dementia Care
- Alzheimer's Services
- End of Life Care
- Safe & Steady Fall Prevention Program
- Respite Care
- Long Distance Services
Our Home Care Process in Green Cove Springs, FL
There is a lot of stress on the elderly worldwide, as well as their loved ones. Many people want to offer their parent or loved one some respite, but it can be challenging to figure out how. Visiting Angels of Jacksonville is dedicated to providing your loved one with the proper care. From caregiver training to time management, we are here to offer home care services. From the first meeting to providing the home care needs your senior loved one needs, here is what to expect during the process.
- First, we meet with you and your loved one for a complimentary, in-home consultation and assessment.
- We develop a fully customized care plan as discussed above.
- We match you with one of our fully vetted, caring, and compassionate caregivers based on the ability to meet your needs and the kind of personality and temperament that will best fit your loved one.
- Your caregiver is introduced to you at home for an initial meeting and discussion before beginning services.
- Your caregiver begins helping according to your set care plan and schedule.
- We check in regularly by phone and in person to ensure your loved one’s continued satisfaction.
- We are available to you 24/7 should any new needs or issues arise.
Helping Your Senior Loved One in the Community
Our home care professionals will create a personalized care plan for your loved one. They offer assistance and companionship during activities like playing games, watching movies, and walking.
Visiting Angels caregivers can accompany your loved one to doctor's appointments or take them to a local restaurant. Our caregivers provide friendly companionship and transportation for walks at Spring Park or grocery shopping at Winn-Dixie.
We're here to help your loved one stay engaged in their community, especially if activities are going on at Clayton And Mildred Revels Senior Center or Green Cove Springs Public Library.
Schedule a FREE In-Home Consultation
Please call Visiting Angels Jacksonville today to learn more about our home care in Green Cove Springs, FL, or get started with services immediately.
Serving Jacksonville, St. Augustine and Communities in Duval, St. Johns and Clay Counties
Visiting Angels JACKSONVILLE, FL3733 University Blvd W #212
Jacksonville, FL 32217