Home Care in San Marco, FL
Your loved one deserves to live comfortably and safely at home for as long as they choose. Our home care services in San Marco, FL can help.
Visiting Angels® Jacksonville is a locally owned home care provider making independent living possible for seniors across the greater San Marco area. We're also proud to support family caregivers in their work.
We've earned that trust by providing compassionate, personalized home care services to help our clients thrive in place. Want to learn more about what Visiting Angels of Jacksonville can offer your family? Call us at 904-891-5943 today!
About Our Home Care Services in San Marco, FL
Consider your loved one's day-to-day care needs. Do they need physical assistance with getting dressed or buying groceries? Do you check in regularly on their cognitive and emotional health? At Visiting Angels Jacksonville, we understand the complex, overlapping needs that seniors can develop over time.
Our comprehensive home care services include the following:
- Bathing and dressing support
- Help using the restroom
- Meal planning and preparation
- Medication reminders
- Walking and transferring assistance
- Grocery shopping
- Running general errands
- Transportation to appointments
- Companionship at home and on outings
- Some basic household chores
- Respite care for family caregivers
With our wide range of services and 24-hour scheduling options every day of the year, we can ensure your loved one receives the care they need — and your family does. Our caregivers are warm and generous individuals who often become like family to our clients. They've also gone through our rigorous hiring process, which includes a criminal background check, so you can feel comfortable welcoming them into your home.
If your loved one has a doctor’s appointment at Baptist Outpatient Center (Reid Medical Office Building), we'd happily accompany them! Whether your loved one wants to take a leisurely walk in the park at Landon Park or grocery shop at Publix Super Market at Shoppes East San Marco, our caregivers can provide friendly companionship and transportation. No matter where you're looking to go in the San Marcos area, our friendly caregivers would love to help your loved one stay engaged within their community.
Crafting a Custom Home Care Plan for Your Family in San Marco
Your loved one's needs are unique and will likely evolve over time. That means their home care plan should evolve as well. At Visiting Angels Jacksonville, we'll guide you through the following process to create a personalized care plan for your family:
- First call - Contact Visiting Angels Jacksonville at 904-891-5943 to share basic details about your situation with a care professional. We will outline our services, explain our scheduling and rates, and schedule a no-cost consultation.
- Consultation - Next, we'll fully assess your loved one's care needs and circumstances at their home. At this point, we can go into more detail about their routine, abilities, limitations, and preferences. We can also answer your questions and establish what support your family needs.
- Plan creation - As part of the consultation, we'll consult with your family and draft a comprehensive care plan to enhance your loved one's quality of life and provide the most relief for everyone.
- Caregiver recommendation - After meeting with you, we'll decide which care professionals would be the ideal fit. We can arrange for you to meet before care so your family can approve of our choice.
Get Started with Home Care in San Marco Today
It all starts with a simple phone call. To learn more about our home care in San Marco, set up a consultation, and talk to someone who knows what you're going through, reach out to our main office in Jacksonville, FL.
Serving Jacksonville, St. Augustine and Communities in Duval, St. Johns and Clay Counties
Visiting Angels JACKSONVILLE, FL3733 University Blvd W #212
Jacksonville, FL 32217