Quality Home Health Care for Seniors in Jacksonville, FL
Home health aides from Visiting Angels provide a variety of quality home health services for families in Jacksonville, St. Johns, St. Augustine, and the surrounding areas in Florida.
At Visiting Angels® Jacksonville, we're proud to offer a diverse range of senior care services for families in Jacksonville as part of our Life Care Navigation™.
We believe that the best care is personalized for every individual, so we allow our clients to choose from and combine our specialized programs to meet their unique needs. If you or someone you love needs in-home senior care in Jacksonville, San Marco, San Jose, Mandarin, Southside, Julington Creek, St. Johns, or the surrounding areas, we're here to help you navigate the challenges of aging in place.
Quality Home Health Care Offered by Visiting Angels Jacksonville, FL
- ALZHEIMER'S CARE: Alzheimer's disease affects millions of families in the U.S. Get specialized care for a family member with Alzheimer's to continue to live independently.
- COMPANION CARE: Our compassionate caregivers are available to help clients who can primarily manage independently but could use an extra hand with some basic household tasks.
- DEMENTIA CARE: Rest easy knowing that a senior professional caregiver is attending to your loved one dementia from Visiting Angels Jacksonville who can offer companionship, help with medication and essential appointments, and generally provide dignified support with daily tasks.
- END OF LIFE CARE: Our caring and compassionate caregivers will do everything to support you or someone you love as they go through the end-of-life process and provide comfort and assistance for family and friends.
- PALLIATIVE CARE: Our Palliative Care approach aims to enhance the quality of life of our clients in Jacksonville by promoting their spiritual, physical, and mental well-being through our senior care.
- PERSONAL CARE: Arthritis and other age-related issues can make it painful for seniors to take care of specific basic tasks. We can help with household chores, offer mobility assistance, and lend a hand with grooming, bathing, and other aspects of daily life.
- READY-SET-GO-HOME — AVOIDING HOSPITAL READMISSIONS: We provide non-medical transitional care for clients once they return home to reduce the risk of being readmitted.
- SAFE & STEADY FALL PREVENTION PROGRAM: Falling is a common health concern for seniors, and it can lead to severe injuries that limit their independence. We can offer guidance and assess your home to reduce the risk.
- SOCIAL CARE: We help families stay connected through this program by teaching seniors how to use social media tools their younger loved ones use to keep in touch.
Contact Visiting Angels Jacksonville today to learn more about our quality home health care and book a no-cost senior care consultation at your home.
Serving Jacksonville, St. Augustine and Communities in Duval, St. Johns and Clay Counties
Visiting Angels JACKSONVILLE, FL3733 University Blvd W #212
Jacksonville, FL 32217