How to Get Started with In-Home Care in Jacksonville
At Visiting Angels® Jacksonville, FL, we make it easy for families to arrange in-home care services for aging parents and loved ones. Our services start with a complimentary care consultation where we work to tailor care plans specifically to our clients’ needs. Following this consultation, we match our clients to care providers who will meet their needs and complement their personalities.
Our commitment to offering personalized support is why so many seniors in Jacksonville, San Jose, Southside, St. Johns, Julington Creek, San Marco, Mandarin, Green Cove Springs, and the surrounding areas rely on our in-home care services.
Your In-Home Care Consultation from Visiting Angels Jacksonville
The in-home care services we offer at Visiting Angels Jacksonville are as unique as the seniors we care for. Rather than trying to shoehorn our clients into pre-existing plans, we conduct in-depth consultations to create care plans personalized to our clients’ exact needs, preferences, and lifestyles.
Our free care consultations are an opportunity for us to learn about our clients’ full range of care needs, and are a chance for our clients to get to know us and the services we provide.
During your loved one’s complimentary care consultation from Visiting Angels Jacksonville, we might discuss:
- Dietary preferences and restrictions
- Any mobility challenges, frailty, or physical difficulties your loved one faces
- Memory disorders affecting your loved one, such as Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Chronic conditions that your loved one needs help managing
- Day-to-day homemaking needs, such as laundry, meal preparation, and light housekeeping
- Your loved one’s daily schedule and routines
- Any favorite activities or pass times your loved one may have
- When, how often, and for how long support is needed
- How a caregiver will enter your loved one’s home
- How to book, reschedule, and cancel care services
The Right In-Home Care Provider in Jacksonville
At Visiting Angels Jacksonville South, we will create a care plan tailored to your loved one's specific needs and provide a qualified caregiver uniquely suited for your in-home care. After service begins, we continue to keep in touch with our clients to maintain the high level of care that we deliver every day. Our staff is available 24 hours a day to meet all of our client's needs.
Call Visiting Angels Jacksonville South today at (904) 394-3203 to book a free in-home care consultation for your loved one.
Serving Jacksonville, St. Augustine and Communities in Duval, St. Johns and Clay Counties
Visiting Angels JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA3733 University Blvd W #212
Jacksonville, FL 32217