Are you compassionate and enjoy caring for people? Do Seniors make you smile?
You should become part of our Angel Team!
Visiting Angels South Phoenix provides care to seniors in South Phoenix, Ahwatukee Foothills, Maricopa, Buckeye, Laveen, Surprise and Waddell. Our vision is to empower seniors to age gracefully in the comfort of their home.
We are looking for dependable, compassionate, and self-motivated individuals who want to make a positive impact in the lives of our clients. Our team of experienced, devoted caregivers is supported by caring owners and staff that will set you up for success. Visiting Angels South Phoenix is respected and recognized as a leader in non-medical home care by our clients and caregivers, ranked #1 in Arizona by Home Care Pulse.
Services our caregivers provide:
- Personal care includes bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Light housekeeping, laundry, change bed linens.
- Prepare meals and medication reminders.
- Transportation to appointments and shopping.
- Engage in conversation, play games, go out for a walk, etc.
- Competitive wages
- Flexible hours
- All shifts are scheduled for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Our goal is to place you with clients that are close to your home.
- Paid Time Off and 401K program.
- Continuing Education opportunities available
- Experience required - personal family care counts!
- Reliable transportation with insurance and a valid driver’s license
- Pass a national background check.
- Cell phone with email and texting, access to the web
- Be self-motivated, reliable, and compassionate!
To us, there's nothing more rewarding than giving seniors the gift of safety, comfort, compassion, and independence!
What do you need to do to become an Angel Caregiver?
Fill out the information below and our Angel Team Coordinator will contact you! When she calls, ask about what sets us apart from other companies, and how our unique bonus/incentive programs work.