Senior Care for Temple TX
Welcome to Visiting Angels Temple TX, senior care providers for Temple TX, and its surrounding communities. If you have an aging loved one who has begun to struggle with living independently, our caregivers can help. Our senior care services help seniors and their families overcome the difficulties and challenges that come with getting older, making it possible for seniors to live comfortably at home well into their golden years.
Senior care from Visiting Angels Temple TX offers a range of non-medical services that alleviate the physical, mental, and emotional challenges that often come with getting older. Our caregivers help seniors overcome mobility issues, complete their day-to-day routines, and take care of themselves though meal planning and light exercise.
All senior care services provided by Visiting Angels Temple TX come from our team of qualified care professionals. Caregivers at Visiting Angels Temple TX are hired for their experience, their track record, and the compassionate attitude they bring to senior care.
If you are concerned that a parent or aging relative of yours is struggling to live independently, call Visiting Angels Temple TX today. Our senior care services are available throughout the Temple TX, area, including Waco and communities in Bell & McLennan Counties.
Our Senior Care Services
Over the years, senior care services from Visiting Angels Temple TX have helped countless families cope with the difficulties of aging. With our range of non-medical senior care services, Visiting Angels Temple TX can help your family respond to any number of age-related issues, including loss of strength or coordination, mobility issues, memory disorders, and feelings of loneliness brought about by aging.
Our senior care services for the Temple TX area include:
- Companion Care. Offering a helping and supportive hand to make day-to-day living easier for Temple-area seniors.
- Personal Care. Offering additional care for seniors with physical difficulties or mobility issues.
- Social Care Program. Offering help and guidance for seniors with new technology and social media.
- Alzheimer’s Care. Offering care for seniors affected by Alzheimer’s.
- Dementia Care. Offering care for seniors affected by dementia and other memory disorders.
- Ready-Set-Go Care. Offering transitional support when your loved one is discharged from the hospital.
- Palliative Care. Offering relief from pain and discomfort caused by chronic illness or disability.
- End-of-Life Care. Offering care and respite for families navigating the end-of-life process.
For more information on our senior care services and how we can help your loved one and your family, contact Visiting Angels Temple TX today for a no-cost care consultation.
Visiting Angels Temple TX The Longest Day
Visiting Angels-Temple, TX, brought together over 65 community partners, and gathered thousands of dollars in supplies, to participate in the Alzheimer's Association's The Longest Day. We arrived on location at 5am and started serving breakfast tacos at 6:26am (sunup), then transitioned to burgers which were served until 8:37pm (sundown). The event, held on June 21st--the longest day of the year, was intended to raise funds, and raise awareness for Alzheimer's by signifying just how long the day is for those with Alzheimer's and those that care for them. The event raised over $3,400 for the Alzheimer's Association.