Getting Started with Home Health Care Services from Visiting Angels of Westerville
Learn how Visiting Angels helps families in Westerville, Gahanna, Worthington, Columbus and surrounding areas in Ohio get started with home health care services
Navigating senior care options can be frustrating at first. There are a wide variety of options, and it can be difficult to understand what will work best for your loved one. At Visiting Angels of Westerville, we provide resources to guide you towards the care that works best. We’ve helped hundreds of families throughout Northeast Franklin and Delaware Counties, and we’d love to help you as well.
Get the Most Out of an In-Home Consultation
We will first schedule a free initial meeting with you and a Visiting Angels care coordinator. At this meeting, we will provide you with information about the home health care services we provide. It includes a detailed review of the care needed and schedule requests. If you have any questions or concerns, this consultation would be the perfect place to ask them.
We also spend this time getting to know you. Families choose us as their primary home care provider because we prioritize their needs. We create a personalized care plan and include families throughout every step of the way. If you are feeling overwhelmed, we can make recommendations depending on our decades of experience in providing in-home senior care.
Below are talking points that are often discussed during the consultation:
- Specific physical needs of the home health care recipient with regards to bathing, dressing, diet, mobility and incontinence
- Specific emotional needs such as social interaction, conversation, activities, appointments and companionship
- Specific assistance with homemaking such as meal preparation, groceries, linens, laundry and light housekeeping
- Discussion of schedules, access to the home, documentation and details of how to work with scheduling changes with the office and the caregivers
- If you choose to proceed with care, we would work together to create a finalized personalized care plan, establish a schedule, schedule a nurse visit and coordinate a meeting with potential caregivers.
Want to take the first step with Visiting Angels of Westerville? Call our office today at 614-810-8791 to schedule a free in-home consultation.
Serving Westerville, Powell, Gahanna, Worthington, and throughout Northeast Franklin and Delaware Counties
Visiting Angels Westerville, OH100 Dorchester Square #101
Westerville, OH 43081
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.