Private Home Care Services from Visiting Angels of Westerville
Navigating senior care options in Delaware and Franklin Counties can be frustrating at first. There are many options, and it can be difficult to understand what will work best for your loved one. At Visiting Angels of Westerville, we provide resources to guide you toward the care that works best. We’ve helped hundreds of families throughout Westerville, Gahanna, Columbus, New Albany, and surrounding communities get the private home care services they need, and we’d love to help you as well.
Get the Most Out of Visiting Angels Private Home Care Services with a Free, In-Home Consultation for Seniors in Westerville, and Surrounding Areas
We will first schedule a free initial meeting with you and a Visiting Angels care coordinator. At this meeting, we will provide you with information about our private home care services. It includes a detailed review of the care needed and schedule requests. If you have any questions or concerns, this consultation would be the perfect place to ask them.
We also spend this time getting to know you. Families choose us as their primary senior care provider because we prioritize their needs. We create a personalized care plan and include families every step of the way. If you feel overwhelmed, we can make recommendations depending on our decades of experience providing in-home senior care.
Below are talking points that are often discussed during the consultation:
- Specific physical needs of the home health care recipient with regards to bathing, dressing, diet, mobility, and incontinence
- Specific emotional needs such as social interaction, conversation, activities, appointments, and companionship
- Specific assistance with homemaking such as meal preparation, groceries, linens, laundry, and light housekeeping
- Discussion of schedules, access to the home, documentation, and details of how to work with scheduling changes with the office and the caregivers
- If you choose to proceed with care, we would work together to create a finalized personalized care plan, establish a schedule, schedule a nurse visit, and coordinate a meeting with potential caregivers.
Want to take the first step with Visiting Angels of Westerville? Call our office today or fill out our contact form to schedule a free in-home consultation.
Serving Columbus, Westerville, Powell, Gahanna, Worthington, New Albany, and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels WESTERVILLE, OH100 Dorchester Sq, #101
Westerville, OH 43081