Long-Distance Caregiving: How a Caregiver from Visiting Angels of Westerville Can Give Your Family Peace of Mind
If you live in another city or state, Visiting Angels can provide your parent with all the assistance they need for an independent life right here in Westerville, Worthington, Gahanna, Columbus and surrounding areas in Ohio
Getting started with in-home senior care at home can be difficult for some families, especially if they live in different cities, states or even continents. If you live out of town and are looking for the best long-distance home care solution for a loved one in Northeast Franklin and Delaware Counties, a professional caregiver from Visiting Angels of Westerville can help you make all the right decisions and put your mind at ease that your parent will get the high quality of care they deserve.
With our long-distance caregiving, seniors in the area receive personalized support that meets all their needs while families are constantly updated and kept in the loop.
Long-Distance Caregiver Services from Visiting Angels of Westerville
In this day and age, many adult children live hundreds of miles apart from their parents, relocating due to educational or business opportunities or other personal reasons. It is also not uncommon for seniors to move to warmer parts of the country in their post-retirement years.
At Visiting Angels of Westerville, we understand the requests of modern families and thus make it easy for you to find the right care for your parent, no matter where you live. With personalized, flexible care services and a compatible home care provider, we make it easy for you to tailor and coordinate your loved one’s care from any corner of the globe.
If you are looking into long-distance home care options, here is how Visiting Angels of Westerville can be of service:
- We will arrange for a phone consultation or provide you with all the information you require via email. We are always here to answer your questions.
- We will help you coordinate your loved one’s care consultation so they could get the exact type and level of care they need.
- We will match your loved one with an expert, compassionate caregiver.
- When we start caring for your loved one, we will provide you with frequent updates by phone or email. We will immediately notify you if we see any changes in your loved one’s health or well-being.
- We will regularly check in on your loved one to make sure they are completely satisfied with the services provided.
To learn more about long-distance caregiving and how a professional in-home caregiver can make a difference in your loved one’s life, please contact our office in Westerville, OH, today!
Serving Westerville, Powell, Gahanna, Worthington, and throughout Northeast Franklin and Delaware Counties
Visiting Angels WESTERVILLE, OH100 Dorchester Square #101
Westerville, OH 43081