Senior Life Care Navigation: Short and Long-Term Care Solutions for Seniors in Westerville, OH and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels offers short and long-term care options to assist seniors with a variety of home care needs in Westerville, Gahanna, Worthington, Columbus and surrounding areas in Ohio
In order to provide in-home senior care that specifically caters to each client’s needs, Visiting Angels of Westerville has developed a personalized collection of in-home elder care services called "Life Care Navigation". At the foundation of our care is a restoration of hope by catering to the needs of our clients physically, mentally, spiritually and socially.
Comprehensive senior care includes short and long-term care solutions so that you can meet the needs of your loved one right now while planning for their future care as well. At Visiting Angels of Westerville, we can help your loved one navigate your loved one's golden years while ensuring they get the support they need.
Custom-Tailored Short and Long-Term Care Solutions from Visiting Angels of Westerville
As a professional home care agency, Visiting Angels of Westerville is able to assist with all Activities of Daily Living (ADLs). Your loved one's care plan will be customized to meet their personal needs and preferred schedule. This plan can be adjusted as your loved one's condition changes or as you family sees fit.
Below is a comprehensive list of services that we provide:
- Alzheimer’s care: Our Alzheimer’s care has been specifically designed to cater to seniors who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. Daily tasks such as bathing, dressing, meal preparation and light housekeeping are attended to.
- Companion care: Friendly companion care is embedded in all the senior care services that we provide. Our caregivers practice fun activities with their clients like providing accompaniment on walks, playing board games and reminiscing over family photos.
- Dementia care: With our dementia care services, we provide our clients in Westerville and surrounding areas with long-term care to ensure that they can enjoy the comforts of the home safely and securely.
- End of life care: To help our clients through the end of life transition, we provide them with support, assistance and compassion.
- Palliative care: With palliative care, we maintain a holistic view of the long-term care we provide. We not only cater to a senior’s physical needs, but their mental, spiritual and social needs as well.
- Personal care: Through our personal home care services, we provide long-term care to seniors and disabled adults who are struggling to remain independent after losing their mobility. Our personal care services includes assistance with walking, bathing, dressing, toileting and dressing.
- Ready-Set-Go Home (Avoiding Hospital Readmissions): Our caregivers at Visiting Angels of Westerville provide transitional care in order to avoid trips back to the hospital during the high-risk period.
- Safe and Steady Fall Prevention Program: Our fall prevention program provides key information about avoiding falls to seniors, their families and community members.
- Social Care Program: Social media like Facebook and video-chatting services like Skype are discussed during this program. We encourage seniors to stay in touch with their family, friends and the local community.
To learn more about Life Care Navigation and how our home care team can help your loved one, call Visiting Angels of Westerville at 614-810-8791 today.
Serving Westerville, Powell, Gahanna, Worthington, and throughout Northeast Franklin and Delaware Counties
Visiting Angels WESTERVILLE, OH100 Dorchester Square #101
Westerville, OH 43081
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.