Post-Surgery Recover In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Westerville, OH and Surrounding Areas
With in-home care services from Visiting Angels, adults can recover from surgery safely in the comfort of their home in Westerville, Powell, Gahanna, Worthington and the surrounding areas of Ohio
It is common for most everyone to need time and support to recover following surgery. After being discharged from a hospital, you will likely resume your recovery at home and need a professional caregiver to assist you as you get back on your feet.
Post-Surgical Recovery Care is Not Just for Seniors!
Our caregivers are able to assist adults of all ages following a variety of surgeries - not just seniors! We focus on providing essential personal home care, meaning that we're able to assist with tasks of daily living such as bathing, getting dressed, preparing meals, using the bathroom and getting to follow-up appointments.
The Benefits of Professional In-Home Care Services as Part of Your Recovery Plan
Your medical team may require that you have a care plan in place prior to your surgery. Your doctor will be able to explain the types of things you may need help with the day of your surgery, as well as the days and weeks that follow. Once you know what your post-op care looks like, simply call our office in Westerville, OH to arrange in-home care services.
We're experienced in providing professional care for all adults - not just seniors. We understand that this type of care is personal, which is why we train every caregiver to provide post-op care with respect, patience and professionalism.
Some types of surgeries we frequently provide post-op recovery care for include:
- Dental and orthodontic procedures
- Orthopedic procedures on knees, hips, and shoulders
- Vision correction surgeries
- Plastic surgeries and cosmetic procedures
How Visiting Angels of Westerville Can Help
With in-home care services from Visiting Angels of Westerville, you or your loved one will get all the help and support needed to recover from surgery. As we understand that each client has a different set of needs, we provide personalized plans and schedules of care.
Before we bring a caregiver into your residence, we will arrange for an in-home meeting where our care coordinators will talk to you and propose a care plan that is just right for your current requirements.
Our in-home care services include assistance with a variety of daily tasks, including:
- Meal Preparation - During recovery, eating a healthy, well-balanced diet packed in valuable nutrients is essential. Our home care providers can go grocery shopping too.
- Mobility Assistance - We can help you move around the home and look for ways to minimize the risk of falls and fall-related injuries.
- Personal Care - Our home care providers will also help you maintain proper personal hygiene and provide assistance with dressing, bathing, and toileting.
- Medication Reminders - We can help you manage your medication schedule by providing medication reminders.
If you would like to learn more about our home health care services or schedule your free in-home consultation, please contact our Westerville, OH office today at 614-810-8791. We are happy to answer any questions you might have!
Serving Westerville, Powell, Gahanna, Worthington, and throughout Northeast Franklin and Delaware Counties
Visiting Angels WESTERVILLE, OH100 Dorchester Square #101
Westerville, OH 43081