Home Care Services
Home Care Services For Seniors in Asheville, NC
When you form a relationship with the right caregiver, they will often become like part of your family. This is frequently the case when clients choose senior home care services from Visiting Angels Asheville. Our caregivers are known for their compassion and commitment to providing dignified care. It is no wonder we routinely hear that our Angel companions have become “like family” to our clients.
When Visiting Angels Asheville is hiring professionals to provide senior home care services, we look for several key factors. First, we want caregivers who are knowledgeable regarding senior care and have shown a commitment to helping others. Next, we require our Angel companions to pass a comprehensive background check to ensure the safety of our clients. Finally, we look to see if potential caregivers are dedicated to treating seniors with dignity and respect.
Senior Home Care Services Based On Your Needs
Senior home care services from Visiting Angels Asheville are client focused. What does this mean for you? It means you won’t be forced to conform to a set care regimen. We look at your specific health and wellness needs and what it takes for you to be able to maintain independent living. We find ways to address your concerns while providing the assistance you need. For example, each of the types of care listed below can be tailored to suit your specific needs:
- Companion Care - a caregiver provides assistance with activities to make independent living easier
- Personal Care - attentive one-on-one care provides assistance in home or residence
- Certified Palliative Care - caregivers attend to the full needs of clients including spiritual, social, physical and emotional
- Ready-Set-Go Home - works with seniors after a hospital stay so they can avoid readmission>
- Social Care Program - utilizes technology to help seniors stay connected to family and friends
- Dementia Care - works to improve the quality of life for those suffering from dementia
- Alzheimer’s Care - specialized care to help seniors maintain their independence
- End of Life Care - working to assist families during the end of life process
In Home Help for Many Conditions in Asheville
At Visiting Angels Asheville, we try to make our senior home care services fit a wide variety of lifestyles. We work with elderly and disabled persons dealing with both temporary and chronic conditions. Our agency has helped seniors with arthritis, diabetes, cancer, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, congestive heart failure, and much more. If you or a loved one are struggling with these or other illnesses, senior home care services from Visiting Angels Asheville can help.
Call Visiting Angels Asheville today for more information about our senior home care services.
Serving Asheville, Hendersonville, Black Mountain, Weaverville, Waynesville and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels ASHEVILLE, NC24 Sardis Rd #H-I
Asheville, NC 28806
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.