Home Care in Mesa
Your loved one can enjoy the gift of living at home as they age when they have a home care provider assisting them with their senior care needs. At Visiting Angels® Mesa, our care team understands that living at home can play an important role in seniors' well-being throughout the aging process. By giving them all the help they need to remain at home, we allow them to keep their dignity and independence while making their comfort and security a top priority.
More About Our Home Care Services
Your parent or elderly relative can enjoy many different forms of home care through our local Mesa area agency, including those below:
- Respite Care. When you're feeling overwhelmed or burned out as a family caregiver, respite care can enable you to enjoy time off with the knowledge that your loved one is in caring hands.
- Transitional Care. Our transitional care services revolve around helping seniors safely return home after a hospital stay and minimizing hospital readmissions in the process.
- End of Life Care. Your family can find a greater sense of peace as a loved one nears the end of life process when you have a kind care provider assisting you each step of the way.
- Palliative Care. Seniors with difficult health circumstances can experience relief from discomfort and have their emotional needs tended to through our holistic palliative care services.
- Companion Care. Our caregivers allow seniors to increase their social interaction and enjoy meaningful conversation while also benefiting from assistance with their daily or weekly routines.
- Personal Care. Personal care goes a step beyond companion care by ensuring elderly adults have respectful physical support with bathing and grooming, as well as other activities requiring a high level of mobility.
- Alzheimer's Care. While Alzheimer's disease brings significant challenges, these challenges can be faced in the comfort of home when seniors are cared for by one of our care professionals.
- Dementia Care. We also assist elderly adults who are managing other types of dementia through monitoring, supervision, reminders, and assistance with completing activities of daily living.
Get Started With Home Care in Mesa
Getting started with home care begins with a simple call to our local office. We will then coordinate with your family to arrange a free consultation in:
- Paradise Valley
- Rio Verde
- Fort McDowell
- Fountain Hills
- Or a town in the surrounding areas
Call Visiting Angels Mesa today to request a home care consultation for a loved one in the Mesa area!
Serving the Greater Phoenix Area
Visiting Angels ARIZONA8585 E Bell Rd #102
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
4856 E Baseline Rd #104
Mesa AZ 85206
34975 N Valley Pkwy #105
Phoenix AZ 85086