Companion Care Services in Dewey
The Differences from Personal Care
At Visiting Angels® Bartlesville, our companion care services are a very popular choice for Dewey area seniors. This option includes assistance with household chores, errands, meal prep, medication reminders, and more. Most importantly, it involves consistent daily companionship from a trusted senior care professional. Our caregivers will be there to share conversation, take part in their favorite hobbies and help your loved one avoid serious mental and emotional stress as they age in place.
When getting started with our home care services, it is important to understand the difference between our companion care option and our personal care option. These are our two most popular categories of care, and they share many similarities. The main difference is that personal care includes physical assistance and companion care does not. This involves things like bathing, toileting, and help getting dressed. If your relative needs help with these areas of daily life, our personal care is a better option.
Our goal is to provide the ideal level of care and support for every senior, and that's why we offer every family a free initial care consultation. To get started, we will learn about your specific needs and work with you to form the most appropriate care strategy to keep them safe, happy, and comfortable.
The Benefits of Our Companion Care Services in Dewey
Our companion care is a great solution that helps seniors live at home with more comfort, dignity, and peace of mind. Some of the benefits include:
- Companionship. Social isolation can be incredibly destructive for seniors. It can reduce their emotional and physical well-being and even lead to increased mortality. We will be there to help them live a more vibrant and fulfilling life with daily social interactions, camaraderie, and conversation.
- Home Safety Improvements. We can assist with daily cleaning and other chores that may pose an injury risk to your loved one. We also provide tips to reduce fall hazards.
- Increased Comfort. We help with daily medication reminders and other memory issues, take over daily chores and help to manage their home life in a number of ways.
- A Respite for Relatives. For relatives who provide care, it can be difficult to take time for yourself. With our support, you won't have to worry about leaving your loved one from time to time to manage other areas of your life.
Trusted Companion Care For Your Loved One
Our kind and compassionate services are available for seniors in:
- And throughout the surrounding areas
For further info about our companion care services in Dewey, contact Visiting Angels Bartlesville today and book your care consultation.
Serving Bartlesville, Dewey, Nowata and Ramona
Visiting Angels BARTLESVILLE, OK1401 SE Washington Blvd
Bartlesville, OK 74006