How to Get Started with In-Home Care in Bartlesville
Our team of dedicated care providers at Visiting Angels® Bartlesville, OK is committed to making the process of setting up in-home care as easy and convenient as possible for the families in our community. Our process of arranging care is simple. We begin our services with a meeting in our client’s homes to create care plans tailored to their needs. Following this meeting, we match our clients to care providers uniquely suited to caring for their full range of needs.
It’s our commitment to offering holistic care tailored to the needs of the individual that has led so many seniors in Bartlesville, Nowata, Dewey, Ramona, and the surrounding areas to rely on our in-home care services.
Your In-Home Care Consultation from Visiting Angels Bartlesville
As each senior has unique needs, preferences, and schedules, we work to create a unique plan for each senior we care for. By conducting in-depth consultations with our clients and their families before we begin care, we’re able to create plans tailored to our clients’ specific emotional, social, and physical care needs.
In addition to helping us learn more about our clients in the Bartlesville area, our in-home care consultations are a chance for our clients and their families to ask questions and learn more about the services we provide.
During your loved one’s free care consultation, we might discuss:
- Homemaking needs such as light housekeeping, laundry, and meal preparation
- Chronic conditions that your loved one needs help managing
- Challenges related to memory disorders like dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Physical issues including frailty, mobility problems, and strength concerns
- Dietary needs and preferences
- Your loved one’s daily schedule and routines
- How your loved one likes to spend their time, their interests, and their hobbies
- How to book, cancel, and reschedule care
- When and how often your loved one needs support
- How a caregiver will access your loved one’s home
Compassionate In-Home Care Providers in Bartlesville
Once we’ve developed an in-home care plan designed around the needs of your loved one in the Bartlesville, OK area, we’ll work to match them to a caregiver who is right for them. With Select Your Caregiver® you’ll be able to let us know if you ever feel uncomfortable with the caregiver we assign.
Ready to give your loved one the compassionate support they deserve? Call Visiting Angels Bartlesville today to book a free in-home care consultation.
Serving Bartlesville, Dewey, Nowata and Ramona
Visiting Angels Bartlesville, OK1401 SE Washington Blvd
Bartlesville, OK 74006
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.