Senior Care Services in Benton, AR, and Surrounding Areas
As your family's care needs vary over time, this journey may take unexpected turns. At Visiting Angels of Benton, we promptly respond to these changes using Senior Life Care Navigation by changing your loved one's care plan. You won't have to worry about unforeseen turns in your loved one's care.
Senior Life Care Navigation provides a broad variety of senior care services, ranging from basic programs like companion care and personal care to specialist services like our Safe & Steady Fall Prevention Program. The first care plan for your loved one might contain as few or as many of these services as necessary.
Over time, we personalize this care plan by altering current services or adding new ones. Consequently, your loved one will get customized attention throughout the process.
Senior Care Services Available Through Senior Life Care Navigation
- Alzheimer's care: Visiting Angels of Benton delivers compassionate Alzheimer's care to our clients in the comfort of their own homes. With our assistance, your loved ones may enjoy the convenience of a familiar environment while maintaining their freedom. As Alzheimer's disease develops, we modify our senior care services to preserve the quality of life and assist our clients in remaining in their homes for as long as feasible.
- Companion care: One of our most popular in-home care services is companion care. This sort of elder care focuses on daily duties and activities that your loved one may struggle to do on their own. Services include mild housework, food planning and preparation, and doctor's appointments accompanying.
- Dementia care: Memory care is not restricted to Alzheimer's with Visiting Angels of Benton. Our dementia care services offer specialized senior care for individuals suffering from less prevalent forms of dementia. If you have a loved one who has dementia, we can help them live securely and pleasantly at home.
- End of life care: When a loved one is reaching the end of their life, Visiting Angels of Benton serves as a support system for the whole family. Throughout this process, our caregivers can assist in making your loved one more comfortable. At the same time, we relieve your family's burdens so that they may spend more time with your loved ones.
- Palliative care: Our palliative care program provides comprehensive in-home senior care. This holistic care approach prioritizes our care recipients' physical health and their mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
- Personal care: For seniors who have restricted mobility, a physical impairment, or a chronic health condition, our personal care services are an excellent option. This sort of elder care involves support with daily living tasks such as clothing, grooming, bathing, and other caregiver chores.
- Ready-Set-Go Home: Returning home after a hospital stay may be challenging for seniors. It may also put children in danger of serious medical consequences. Ready-Set-Go Home is a transitional senior care program that aims to eliminate these hazards and make a move back home simpler for seniors and their families.
- Safe and stable fall prevention: Our Safe & Steady fall prevention program will help your loved ones lower their risk of falling at home. Fall-related injuries are the leading cause of senior independence loss. Fall prevention may prevent most slips, trips, and falls with the proper measures.
- Social Care: Does your loved one need assistance with digital technologies? Our Social Care program may be a great help. This program assists clients in navigating new and linked technologies that allow them to interact with family and friends through video conversations, social media, and smart gadgets.
Contact Visiting Angels of Benton
Are you ready to begin receiving in-home senior care? Contact Visiting Angels of Benton to schedule a free elder care consultation.
Serving Alexander, Benton, Bryant, Mabelvale and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels BENTON, AR17724 Interstate 30 Suite 4 Office 14
Benton, AR 72019