Senior Care Services in Chattanooga, TN and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels of Chattanooga offers eight specific realms of senior care services that are personalized to fit the needs of each of our clients. Whether you need an emphasis on a specific service or desire to adhere to your current routine, our programs can be altered to fit your unique needs.
Whether your loved one needs occasional companion care or 24-hour personal care, you can trust Visiting Angels of Chattanooga to provide personalized home care that fits their needs. Each of our programs focuses on a holistic view of care, catering to a client’s emotional, physical, spiritual, and social needs.
Below are the senior care services offered in Chattanooga, Lookout Mountain, Dunlap, and Nearby Cities:
- Alzheimer’s care: One of our Chattanooga caregivers will help your loved one keep their daily routine and maintain their independence.
- Dementia care: We work tirelessly to improve the quality of life for persons living with dementia.
- Companion care: From running errands to preparing meals, a Visiting Angel can help your loved one live a more fulfilled life in Chattanooga.
- Certified palliative care: Our certified Angel Companions attend to their client’s unique needs: physical, emotional, social, and spiritual. At every step of the way, we ensure that our care is comforting, reducing pain and discomfort.
- Personal care: Personal care is our most intensive form of personal assistance. Through assistance with tasks such as grooming, bathing, and toileting, Chattanooga seniors who may not have been able to stay at home otherwise can do so.
- Ready-Set-Go Home (Avoiding Hospital Readmissions):Hospital readmissions come with frustration and endless expense. This program helps seniors avoid going back to the hospital after an initial stay.
- Social care program: Our local caregivers teach seniors about technology (Facebook, Skype, smartphones, etc.) to help them stay connected with friends and family.
- End of life care: A Visiting Angels caregiver helps you and your family work through the end of life process.
At Visiting Angels of Chattanooga, we believe that every senior deserves the option to stay at home. Call 423-401-6172 to learn more about our senior care services and to schedule a free consultation.
*Dementia care and certified palliative care not available at all locations.
Serving Chattanooga and the Surrounding Communities
Visiting Angels Chattanooga, TN8115 E Brainerd Rd #18
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.