How To Get Started With At-Home Care for Seniors from Visiting Angels East Bernard
Interested in your options for at-home care for seniors in East Bernard, El Campo, Katy, Fulshear and Wharton, TX? Visiting Angels can give you the information you need.
By opting for professional in-home senior care from Visiting Angels East Bernard, you can help your loved one maintain their routine and independence, boost health and confidence and age with dignity right at home. In order for your parent to receive care of the highest quality, however, it is important that we get to know who they are, what they need to thrive, what they like, and more.
If you are not sure what the best care solution for your loved one is, we can provide expert recommendations - we have been in the caregiving business for two decades and know what works in certain situations.
The best way to learn about your loved one's needs is through a meeting where your family will speak to a care coordinator from Visiting Angels East Bernard. During this meeting, our care coordinator will assess your parent's needs and propose the best course of action. While talking to our care coordinator, you can also provide us with any schedule requests and other requests your family may have regarding at-home care for seniors. This is also a good opportunity to ask us everything you want to know about senior care.
Arranging At-Home Care for Seniors from Visiting Angels East Bernard
Let us take a look at what you can talk about with our care coordinator during this meeting:
- Personal care needs of your loved one in terms of bathing, grooming, dressing, meal preparation and diet, mobility, toileting and incontinence care
- Your parent's schedule, including when they get up and go to sleep, when they take their medications, when they have breakfast, lunch, and dinner and more
- Emotional and companion needs, including social interaction, senior-friendly activities, hobbies and appointments
- Type and level of assistance with homemaking tasks, such as meal preparation, grocery shopping, laundry and light housekeeping
- Your family's schedules, home access, scheduling changes and more
If you are happy with what you hear and want to proceed with at-home care for seniors, our care coordinator will establish a schedule, finalize your parent's care plan and coordinate a meeting with caregivers.
To find out more about our in-home senior care services and how we can help your loved one enjoy their golden years right at home, please call our East Bernard, TX office today! We are happy to answer any questions you may have and discuss your loved one's specific care needs.
Serving East Bernard, Rosenberg, Wharton, Katy, Victoria, La Grange, Columbus, Fulshear, El Campo, and Surrounding Areas in Southeast Central Texas
Visiting Angels EAST BERNARD, TX704 Church St #A
East Bernard, TX 77435