Exceptional In-Home Care Services in Giddings, TX
Visiting Angels offers home care services to help seniors in Giddings, TX safely age in place
Visiting Angels East Bernard provides personalized senior care for elderly adults in Giddings, TX. We create personalized care plans that meet the exact needs and preferences of our clients and their families. With Visiting Angels East Bernard, your senior loved one can continue living an independent, happy life at home for longer.
How Our Professional In-Home Care Services Help Seniors in Giddings, TX
With a small hometown environment and access to some of the major cities in Southeast Central Texas, it’s understandable that seniors who live in Giddings would rather not relocate to a nursing home in another area. Visiting Angels can make your loved one’s wishes to remain at home a reality with quality in-home senior care. Whether your loved one needs reminders to take their medication or needs a ride to the City Meat Market, our caregivers have the experience and compassion needed to make sure your loved one stays safe and comfortable in their own home.
The following in-home care services from Visiting Angels are available for seniors in Giddings:
- Certified Palliative Care – Unlike hospice care which is almost exclusively aimed at those terminally ill, our palliative care is there to improve the well-being and quality of life for all our clients, regardless of life expectancy or medical condition.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – This is our transitional, hospital-to-home program. Our skilled caregivers support older adults during their transition home after a recent stay at the hospital. We work tirelessly to ease your loved one’s recuperation and provide adequate conditions that enable a quicker recovery and reduce readmission risks to a minimum.
- Social Care – Your loved one can stay socially engaged and boost their social wellness with our social care program. Our friendly caregivers help aging adults learn how to browse the internet and use Skype, FaceTime, Facebook, or other social media platforms to stay in touch with family and friends.
- Dementia Care – When a loved one is diagnosed with dementia, moving them to an assisted living facility is not the family’s only option. Our dementia care services enable seniors afflicted with this cognitive condition to remain in the safe and familiar surroundings of their beloved home, regardless of the type or stage of their dementia.
- Alzheimer’s Care – We provide specialized memory care that focuses on the most common type of dementia – Alzheimer’s disease – and perform a number of personalized home care services designed to help seniors with Alzheimer’s continue living safely at home for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care – Terminally ill seniors nearing the end of life can spend their final weeks and months at home as comfortable as possible, surrounded by their loved ones.
- Safe & Steady Fall Prevention Program – For many aging seniors, falls are a major health risk. Our Safe & Steady program is designed to boost mobility and exclude fall-risks from seniors’ surroundings.
Contact our East Bernard, TX office today and learn more about our personalized in-home care services and how we help families in Giddings. Visiting Angels is here for you!
Serving East Bernard, Rosenberg, Wharton, Katy, Victoria, La Grange, Columbus, Fulshear, El Campo, and Surrounding Areas in Southeast Central Texas
Visiting Angels East Bernard, TX704 Church St #A
East Bernard, TX 77435
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.