Superb In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Sealy, TX
Visiting Angels helps seniors in Sealy, TX safely age in place with quality in-home care services
Visiting Angels East Bernard is the leading provider of senior care services in Sealy, TX. We offer personalized care plans tailored in accordance with the specific care needs and routines of each client to help them continue living happy, active lives at home for as long as possible.
We understand that seniors who live in Sealy would choose to remain in this beautiful city in a heartbeat. After all, it’s close to Austin, downtown Houston and San Antonio and it also has strong community values and a stable economic environment. If your loved one wishes to remain in their home instead of relocating to an assisted living facility elsewhere, Visiting Angels East Bernard can make that happen.
Home Care Solutions for Sealy Seniors
Some of our frequently provided senior care services include:
- Certified Palliative Care – Most people use the terms hospice and palliative care interchangeably whereas, in fact, these are different types of care. The main difference is that hospice care is reserved for those with limited life expectancy, while palliative care, on the other hand, aims to improve the well-being and quality of life for all clients, regardless of age, medical condition, or life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – This program is designed to ease the transition from hospital to home. Our dedicated in-home care providers make every effort to provide older adults with sufficient care and support needed to boost their recovery and minimize the risk of hospital re-admission.
- Social Care – Staying socially engaged and connected with family and friends helps improve one’s quality of life significantly. With this program, our Angel Companions – meaning our dedicated caregivers – help boost your loved one’s social wellness by teaching them how to surf the Internet and use social media platforms to their advantage – shop online, get entertained, and keep in touch with loved ones who live out of town.
- Dementia Care – When a loved one is diagnosed with dementia, this specialized type of care may be your best option to help maintain their independence and enable them to continue living in the safety of their home for as long as possible.
- Alzheimer’s Care – We provide compassionate memory care to seniors living with the most common type of dementia – Alzheimer’s disease.
- End Of Life Care – Seniors nearing the end of their life receive adequate support and a comforting presence from a loving caregiver who is also there to provide respite and guidance to members of the family.
- Safe & Steady Fall Prevention Program – This program is specifically geared toward eliminating all kinds of fall risks in your loved one’s surroundings. This may include everything from aiding with mobility and fall-proofing the house to providing transportation to visits and appointments.
Call our East Bernard, TX office today and learn more about our personalized home care services and how we can help your loved one in Sealy. Visiting Angels is here for you!
Serving East Bernard, Rosenberg, Wharton, Katy, Victoria, La Grange, Columbus, Fulshear, El Campo, TX & Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels East Bernard, TX704 Church St #A
East Bernard, TX 77435
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.