Comforting Palliative Care Services for Seniors in East Bernard, TX and the Nearby Cities
Visiting Angels provides exceptional and comforting palliative care services to seniors living in East Bernard, Wharton, El Campo, Katy, La Grange, Fulshear, Rosenberg, Columbus and surrounding areas in Texas
While palliative and hospice care were both designed to help seniors and ease their discomfort, hospice care is generally only offered to seniors who are nearing the end of their lives. On the other hand, palliative services can be beneficial to seniors throughout their golden years.
At Visiting Angels East Bernard, we are dedicated to providing professional and compassionate care to seniors in the comfort of their own homes through our Certified Palliative Care Program.
How Can Visiting Angels East Bernard Help My Loved One?
At Visiting Angels East Bernard, our experienced caregivers can provide your loved one with the care they need to feel safe and supported in their daily lives. Not only can our caregivers provide assistance inside the home, but they can also help your loved one with transportation and assist your loved one almost everywhere outside the home.
Our caregivers can assist your loved one with:
- Light housekeeping
- Healthy meal preparation
- Mobility assistance
- Personal care (toileting, dressing, bathing, etc…)
- Transportation assistance
- Medication reminders
- Companion care
- And more!
What Does the Certified Palliative Care Program Include?
Our caregivers are trained to be supportive physically and emotionally. This means they must be comforting and kind in addition to perfecting their skills as a caregiver. Our caregivers are also trained to follow health and safety protocols such as washing hands frequently and wearing gloves. Our mission is to bring light back into the lives of our clients through personalized, one-on-one in-home care.
Our palliative services address the physical, spiritual, emotional and social needs of seniors:
- We focus on helping seniors find hope and comfort in their situations. All of our clients are given the compassion, respect and dignity they deserve.
- We make meaningful connections and relationships with our client and their families to address your loved one’s social needs.
- We are compassionate and encouraging and can provide extra support to seniors who suffer from depression or anxiety.
- We keep a watchful eye on your loved one’s physical condition by recognizing and reacting to signals that may mean your loved one needs assistance.
To learn more about how our Certified Palliative Care Program can help your elderly loved one, contact our East Bernard, TX office today!
Serving East Bernard, Rosenberg, Wharton, Katy, Victoria, La Grange, Columbus, Fulshear, El Campo, TX & Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels East Bernard, TX704 Church St #A
East Bernard, TX 77435
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.