Long Distance Elder Care Giving in Fort Smith
How Elder Care can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
When you need elder care for a loved one, but they are far away, Visiting Angels® Fort Smith can help with specialized services for the surrounding communities of Fort Smith and Van Buren. Whether your loved one lives in another city, state, or across the country, our professional, skilled caregivers can be there when you can't be.
If you recently moved far away from a loved one who needs a little help around the house, consider the compassionate long distance elder care providers at Visiting Angels Fort Smith. Your loved one can get the help they need while staying in their home, and you can have peace of mind while you are so far away.
High-Quality Elder Care for Loved Ones in Fort Smith
Visiting Angels Fort Smith offers high-quality care for your loved ones in Fort Smith and Van Buren and can help in a variety of ways. Designed to overcome the obstacle of long distance, we make it easier for you to take care of a loved one by coordinating the personalized services they need. Here are some ways Visiting Angels Fort Smith can help you to get started:
- When you make your free call to Visiting Angels Fort Smith, we will connect you with our elder care services in your loved one's area
- A care coordinator from the office near your loved one will contact you and your loved one to schedule a one-on-one, free in-home consultation and assessment
- After the free consultation and assessment has been completed our care coordinator will discuss the recommended services and program options
- Our care coordinator will then match your loved one with a caregiver with the personality and skill set needed to ensure your peace of mind and their security, comfort, and care
- We'll provide regular updates via phone or email so you remain up-to-date regarding your loved one's well-being, including any changes
- We'll perform drop in visits on a regular basis, including check-in calls. These visits and calls ensure the safety, security, and comfort of your loved one to keep you worry free.
- Our office will provide an after-hours phone line in the event or need of urgent or emergency communication with our agency office
Call Visiting Angels Fort Smith today to learn how our long distance elder care services can help to relieve your worry and stress. Serving the Fort Smith and Van Buren communities with elder care services, we can shorten the distance and be there when you can't be.
Serving Fort Smith and the Surrounding River Valley Area
Visiting Angels FORT SMITH, AR200 North Greenwood Ave #3
Fort Smith, AR 72903