What is In-Home Care in Fort Smith, AR?
For many older adults, being at home signifies both comfort and freedom. Therefore, many families worry about how to maintain their loved one's safety while honoring their wish to age in place when aging, disease, or a change in ability make it impracticable or unsafe for them to stay living at home independently. The solution is in-home care from Visiting Angels Fort Smith. We focus on helping seniors in Fort Smith, Van Buren, Alma, Greenwood, and surrounding areas in the River Valley region in Arkansas age in place safely and comfortably.
Why Choose In-Home Care from Visiting Angels Fort Smith
Researching your options for in-home senior care is a novel experience for many families in the River Valley region. You can feel as though you have too many questions and worries. How is this care delivered? Can a caregiver provide support while honoring a person's wish for independence? Would my family member even accept assistance from a stranger?
At Visiting Angels Fort Smith, we know that each client and family we assist has a specific set of needs, schedules, and situations. We make the process of beginning in-home care as transparent as we can by:
- Provide a free consultation by phone or in your loved one's house to address concerns and review our services.
- Make arrangements to visit your loved one's house to meet with them and learn about their requirements.
- The services are tailored to your loved one's unique needs, schedule, and preferences to develop an individual care plan for them.
- Our experts will find the ideal caregiver for your loved one based on their personality and care needs.
- Giving your family and loved ones our after-hours number in case of unforeseen needs or crises so that a callback can be made within 15 minutes.
How We Help Seniors in the River Valley Region
Visiting Angels Fort Smith is ready to assist, whether your loved one is experiencing changes in mobility, is coping with a chronic condition, or might use some company. We can also help with unforeseen or urgent care needs, acting immediately in the case of early or late hospital or rehabilitation facility releases.
We provide seniors and their families a range of in-home care services, such as:
- Personal assistance with dressing, washing, and grooming
- Assistance with admission, discharge, and rehabilitation
- Transport to appointments and activities
- Small-scale cooking and housekeeping
- Help with grocery shopping and errands
- Reminders for fluids and medications
- Conversation and friendship
- Caregiver relief for family members
Contact Visiting Angels Fort Smith immediately to arrange a no-cost consultation if you want more details about our in-home care services.
Serving Fort Smith and the Surrounding River Valley Area
Visiting Angels FORT SMITH, AR200 North Greenwood Ave #3
Fort Smith, AR 72901