How to Get Started
The best way to provide the highest quality level of care requires an initial meeting where family and/or care recipient meet with a Visiting Angels care coordinator. This meeting includes a detailed review of care needed, schedule request (if known), specific requests of family or care recipient, and any other concerns. This is an excellent opportunity to ask questions of Visiting Angels and an excellent opportunity for us to get to know you as well. If you are feeling overwhelmed, we can make recommendations as we have much experience in understanding what works in certain situations.
Usually the following is discussed at this meeting:
- Specific physical needs of the care recipient with regards to mobility, meals and diet, bathing and grooming, dressing, incontinence, schedules involving sleep, eating, and medicine.
- Specific emotional needs such as social interaction, activities, conversation, appointments, and companionship.
- Specific assistance with homemaking such as preparation of meals, groceries, linens, laundry and light housekeeping.
- Logistics of schedules, access to the home, documentation, and the details of handling scheduling changes with the office or the caregivers.
- If you would like to proceed with care at this time, we would establish a schedule, finalize the care plan, and coordinate a meeting with caregiver(s).
- Do you have additional questions? Ask us anything!
There is no charge for this visit.
For a free in home consultation and assessment, call: 781-395-0023.
Serving Medford, Malden, Melrose, Arlington, Belmont, Waltham, Lynn and Saugus, MA
Visiting Angels MEDFORD, MASSACHUSETTS1 City Hall Mall
Medford, MA 02155