Senior Care in Berkshire County
Debating whether senior care for your loved one in Berkshire County will be of significant benefit? At Visiting Angels® Berkshires, we see the overwhelming advantages our care services bring to seniors and their families firsthand, every day. We’d like to share with you just a small list of some of the many ways home care can help make your lives easier and stress-free.
Top Benefits of Senior Care
- Cost Savings. Compared to assisted living or nursing home residence, senior care in Berkshire County can be a significant savings. Even having up to eight hours a day of one-on-one personalized care that we provide is still less of an expense than the alternatives.
- Personalization. Having a customized plan from a qualified and dedicated caregiver ensures your loved one is always getting the personalized care they deserve. We match your loved one with a caregiver who meets their exact needs but who also is a great fit for their unique personality and temperament.
- Safety. Having a professional caregiver assisting and watching over your loved one when you can’t be there is priceless. An experienced set of eyes that are trained to spot small but possibly important changes in mood, mobility, or health ensures any potential issues are brought to your attention right away.
- Reduced Anxiety. Aging adults often worry that they are burdening their children or family members. Knowing that there is someone else to help can relieve that anxiety. Additionally, our professional caregivers can take over personal tasks like bathing, grooming, dressing, or incontinence issues that your loved one may not feel comfortable having you involved in.
About Our Senior Care in Berkshire County
As a locally owned and operated provider of in-home senior care services, we are fully committed to the Berkshire County area.
Our caregivers have been carefully selected from among the area’s most qualified and compassionate individuals and all have undergone a rigorous vetting and interview process before earning their wings.
We use our Life Care Navigation™ system to fully customize and personalize your loved one’s care by combining elements from among our full line of senior care services in Berkshire County:
- Companion Care
- Personal Care
- Certified Palliative Care
- Ready Set Go Home
- Social Care
- Dementia Care
- Alzheimer's Care
- End of Life Care
- Safe & Steady Fall Prevention Program
- Respite Care
- Caring For Someone with Alzheimer's
- Long Distance Caregiving
- Palliative Care
Our Senior Care Service Area
We are committed to providing the highest quality in-home care to our senior neighbors in Berkshire County, Pittsfield, Great Barrington, Williamstown, Westhampton, Greenfield, and the surrounding area.
To get started with our senior care in Berkshire County for your loved one and start enjoying all the benefits of one-on-one, personalized care, please reach out to Visiting Angels Berkshires today.
Serving Pittsfield, the Berkshires and Surrounding Communities
Visiting Angels PITTSFIELD, MA197 South St Bldg A
Pittsfield, MA 01201