Visiting Angels in Pittsfield MA is part of the nation's leading, nationally respected network of private duty home care agencies providing senior care, elder care, personal care, respite care and companion care to help seniors and adults continue to live in their homes across America. We serve Pittsfield, the Berkshires and Surrounding Communities .
We are seeking Angels that may have CNA, HHA certificates or are experienced Caregivers. We seek Angels to assist clients living in their homes with everyday tasks. We offer competitive hourly wages, flexible hours, referral bonuses and a friendly environment that fosters personal/professional growth.
- The Qualities of a Visiting Angel Caregiver are compassion, reliability, caring nature, maturity, agility, sincerity, timeliness, trustworthiness and dependability. We are looking for reliable, upbeat caregivers with a desire to make a meaningful difference in the life of a senior and others in need of assistance.
- Applicants must have at least six months of experience in personal care services with CNA/HHA certification a plus.
- Verifiable references
- Valid driver’s license, access to a vehicle with proof of auto insurance
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- We run extensive background and reference checks.
Start being an Angel today! Please go to the on-line link below and complete our short application to get started today! We look forward to having you be part of the Visiting Angels team! All of your information will be fully protected and confidential.