Home Care Jobs Western Massachusetts
Would you like a flexible & rewarding job that provides a sense of accomplishment, joy, and gratification? Are you a caregiver overwhelmed with the need to care for many patients at one time? Would you prefer to spend time developing relationships with your clients instead of rushing between patients? If you love to work with people and have a history as a caregiver, you can become an Angel companion! No experience? Not a problem...we will train you!
Become an Angel! Join the Visiting Angels team and make a difference in the life of someone in your community!
Visiting Angels Jobs Near You
Visiting Angels in Pittsfield MA is part of the nation's leading, nationally respected network of private duty home care agencies providing in-home senior care, elder care, personal care, respite care, and companion care to help seniors and adults continue to live in their homes across America. We serve Pittsfield, the Berkshires and surrounding communities. We are seeking Angels who may have CNA, HHA certificates, or are experienced in-home Caregivers. We seek Angels to assist clients living in their homes with everyday tasks. We offer competitive hourly wages, flexible hours, referral bonuses, and a friendly environment that fosters personal/professional growth. Voted by our employees as the “Best Place to Work,” we have day shifts, evening shifts, and night shifts, as well as part-time and full-time positions available. Let us know when you are available and we will work with you to find the right schedule/client relationship. We welcome retirees who want to work part time and we do provide training so you will be confident at helping others.
Home Care Job Benefits
- Continued Education Provided
- Supportive Staff
- Flexible Shifts
- Personal One-on-One Care
- Competitive Wages
- Work Close to Home
- Rewarding Career
- 401K and Employee Benefits Package
- Pay Available Each Day
CNA Jobs Near You
Are you looking for a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) job in Western Massachusetts? Want the ability to develop connections with clients, without having to juggle a long list of them? Visiting Angels is hiring CNAs in Western Mass to help with private duty home care services. Flexible hours, great benefits, and amazing clients await you when you join the Visiting Angels team.
Home Health Aide Jobs Near You
At Visiting Angels, our Home Health Aides support seniors as they live their daily lives. From companionship to meal planning, light housekeeping, and other needs specific to the senior, our caregivers are passionate about assisting clients as they remain in their homes. Have experience with Dementia, Alzheimer’s, or general private-duty home care? We want to talk to you!
- Assist clients with activities of daily living including personal care.
- Provide companionship and encouragement.
- Assists with meal planning, food preparation, and clean-up.
- Light housekeeping.
- Observe the client's general physical, emotional, and mental conditions, and report all changes in condition.
- Keeps appropriate records of all activity while in the client's home.
- Experience in caring for Seniors and/or Disabled Adults professionally or personally is a plus but we do train you in the caregiving profession.
- Reliability and Professionalism are very important. Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision. Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Previous experience in private duty home care is preferred but not necessary as we will train you.
- MUST enjoy assisting in the needs of others.
- Dementia/Alzheimer's experience a plus.
- CNA a plus.
Senior Caregiver Jobs Near You
Looking for an impactful full-time or part-time job? Consider becoming an in-home caregiver for seniors in Western Massachusetts. At Visiting Angels, we are seeking senior caregivers who are friendly, passionate, and compassionate. Whether you're experienced, retired, or new to the field, we offer training to become an Angel companion. Join our supportive team and enjoy benefits like flexible hours, one-on-one patient care, competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefits package. Duties include assisting the elderly with personal tasks, medication reminders, mobility aids, and household chores. Applicants should have a valid driver's license, a compassionate nature, and a commitment to high-quality care.
- Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients or those recovering from surgeries, injuries or accidents by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing, and eating.
- Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
- Assist with personal care and hygiene, plan and prepare meals and help with physical therapy exercises.
- Complete client’s shopping or accompany them to successfully do so
- Perform housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary.
- Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
- Ability and willingness to perform essential job functions
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation every day
- Ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
- Let us know when you are available to work and we will fill your schedule
- Willingness to enforce health and safety standards
- Supportive and compassionate
- High School Diploma or equivalent/Experience as a Caregiver
- Take pride in providing high-quality care