What Sets Visiting Angels Apart
- We allow our client’s to select their caregiver, making the homecare process much more comfortable and easier for our clients and their families.
- We use a Telephony System to monitor timely care, and are alerted 24 hours a day if a caregiver is six minutes late. The system is integrated for accurate billing.
- We frequently check the quality of care by performing unannounced supervisory visits.
- Our caregiver’s are Companions or Certified Nursing Assistants and are employees not contractors. Each is fully bonded and insured.
- Our caregiver’s are screened thoroughly by previous employment reference checks, many in depth interviews, drug testing, Department of Motor Vehicle Records, as well as Homeland Security. We utilize the most accurate and comprehensive criminal background checks available.
- Our caregiver’s are thoroughly trained and tested in care giving skills, Alzheimer’s & Dementia, Hippa, infection control and blood borne pathogens, elder abuse and neglect, and caregiver roles and responsibilities.
- Our caregiver’s attend an extensive orientation program so as to know what is expected and how to perform their duties for needs of the client.
- Service satisfaction surveys are sent to clients and caregiver’s on a regular basis to help us improve our quality of services.
- We constantly update physicians, social workers, trust officers, and families.
- We answer our phones after business hours and do not use a generic answering service. Calls are returned within 15 minutes.
- We educate and inform families, reducing their anxiety and stress. Empowering them to make improved quality of life decisions.
Serving Raleigh, Cary, Wake Forest, Fuquay-Varina and other Wake County, NC Communities
Visiting Angels RALEIGH, NORTH CAROLINA5700 Six Forks Rd #102
Raleigh, NC 27609