How Can In-Home Care Help Seniors in Raleigh, NC and Nearby Areas?
The definition of in-home care may seem confusing to you at first. You may be wondering what exactly what it includes, and whether it can help your loved one age in place.
At Visiting Angels of Raleigh, we’ll help you map out the perfect senior care for your family. Our care coordinators will answer any questions that you may have and will walk you through the journey of finding in-home elder care that’s right for you. We have a strong team of caregivers that can provide your loved one with the assistance and support that they deserve to live a happy and fulfilled life. Each caregiver has been picked specifically because of their passion and ability to provide excellent care for seniors in Raleigh, Fuquay-Varina, Wake Forest, Cary, and surrounding North Carolina communities.
Learn how Visiting Angels of Raleigh can help by calling 919-787-4317 today!
Benefits of Professional In-Home Care for Seniors in Raleigh and Surrounding Areas
As you begin your search for the perfect in-home care for your loved one, you probably have a wide variety of questions popping up in your head. These include:
- “Will the caregiver’s personality mesh with my loved one’s?”
- "Will they always respect the fact that it’s their home?”
- "How will they be able to ensure that they’re safe while maintaining their independence?”
Many families in Raleigh, Fuquay-Varina, Wake Forest, Cary, and throughout Wake County, NC spend months researching local senior care options in order to find the right fit. But, at Visiting Angels of Raleigh, we understand that everyone doesn’t have that luxury. We can provide emergency services if the situation arises. Additionally, we can aid during any major transition. For example, if your loved one is planning to move from an assisted living facility to a family member’s home, we can provide support and assistance during that time period and beyond.
At Visiting Angels of Raleigh, we can help you ease the burden of finding in-home care by:
- Consulting with you about cost, scheduling, and type of care
- Scheduling an in-home visit and answering all the questions you may have
- Working with you to create a personalized, unique care plan
- Scheduling a caregiver interview
- Adjusting the care plan as needed through monitoring and constant communication
Serving Raleigh, Cary, Wake Forest, Fuquay-Varina and other Wake County, NC Communities
Visiting Angels RALEIGH, NC5700 Six Forks Rd #102
Raleigh, NC 27609