What is In-Home Care and How Can It Help Seniors in Raleigh, NC and Surrounding Areas?
Visiting Angels offers personalized in-home care to families in Raleigh, Fuquay-Varina, Wake Forest, and nearby areas in NC
The definition of home care may seem confusing to you at first. You may be wondering what exactly home care includes, and whether it can help your family.
As you begin your search for the perfect in-home care, you probably have a wide variety of questions popping up in your head. These include:
- “Will the caregiver’s personality mesh with my loved one’s?”
- "Will they always respect the fact that it’s their home?”
- "How will they be able to ensure that they’re safe while maintaining their independence?”
At Visiting Angels of Raleigh, we’ll help you map out the perfect senior care for your family. Our care professionals will answer any questions that you may have and will walk you through the journey of finding elder care that’s right for you. We have a strong team of caregivers that provide your loved one with the care that they deserve to live a happy and fulfilled life. Each has been picked specifically because of their passion and ability to provide excellent care.
Many of our families spend months researching local senior care options in order to find the right fit. But, at Visiting Angels of Raleigh, we understand that everyone doesn’t have that luxury. We can provide emergency services if the situation arises. Additionally, we can aid during any major transition. For example, if your loved one is planning to move from an assisted living facility to a family member’s home, we can provide support and assistance during that time period and beyond.
At Visiting Angels of Raleigh, We Can Help You Ease the Burden of Finding In-Home Care by:
- Consulting with you about cost, scheduling, and type of care
- Scheduling an in-home visit and answering all the questions you may have
- Working with you to create a personalized, unique care plan
- Scheduling a caregiver interview
- Adjusting the care plan as needed through monitoring and constant communication
For more information and to schedule a free consultation, call our Raleigh, NC office at 919-694-4482.
Serving Raleigh, Cary, Wake Forest, Fuquay-Varina and other Wake County, NC Communities
Visiting Angels RALEIGH, NORTH CAROLINA5700 Six Forks Rd #102
Raleigh, NC 27609