Long-Distance Home Care Assistance for Seniors in Richmond, VA and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels makes the process of arranging home care assistance for your loved one in Richmond, VA, and surrounding areas simple and stress-free, even if you live outside of Henrico and Hanover Counties
Being a long-distance caregiver is not easy. You want to help your loved one as much as you can, but since you live far away, you may often feel like you simply aren't doing enough. You might be tempted to relocate to live near your loved one, but this can interfere with your career path or your family's wishes. Relocating your loved one to live near you isn't the best option, either, as it's important for your loved one to live out their golden years in familiar surroundings. With Visiting Angels Richmond, however, you can put your worries behind you and have peace of mind that your parent is getting the best possible in-home senior care.
Your loved one does not have to relocate near you and dramatically change their routine and lifestyle habits. They can receive all the home care assistance they need and enjoy their senior years without making any unwanted compromises.
If you choose to work with us, we can help you coordinate long-distance senior care services, which can enable your parent to age in place while keeping you updated about every aspect of their care.
How Long-Distance Home Care Assistance from Visiting Angels Richmond Works
At Visiting Angels Richmond, we know that finding the right senior care provider for your loved one can be challenging, especially if you live in another city or state and are unable to oversee the entire selection process yourself.
With our help, you can overcome the distance between yourself and your loved one and coordinate care for them no matter where they live.
Let us take a look at how we can help your family:
- Our team members from our Richmond, VA office will provide you with all the information you could possibly need about home care assistance from Visiting Angels. You can either contact us via phone or email or you can visit our office. During this initial step, our staff will answer any questions you may have and provide guidance and recommendations regarding senior care solutions for your loved one.
- We will help you coordinate a care consultation for your parent. If you are unable to attend the consultation in your loved one's home, we will arrange for a phone consultation where you and other family members can provide us with your input.
- We will match your loved one with a caregiver whose skills and personality match your loved one's needs and preferences.
- When we start providing care, we will provide you with updates by phone or email on a regular basis. We will keep you informed about your loved one's physical, mental, and emotional well-being as well. If we notice any changes in your parent's health, we will notify you immediately.
- Our staff will regularly check in on your loved one to make sure they are happy with the services provided. It is important to note that our office is equipped with an after-hours line, so you can contact us at any time.
If you are looking for long-distance home care assistance for your loved one, contact our Richmond, VA, office today to learn more about how we can best support your family.
Serving communities north of the James River including Richmond, Mechanicsville, Glen Allen, Short Pump, Henrico & Hanover Counties
Visiting Angels RICHMOND, VIRGINIA4914 Radford Ave #211
Richmond, VA 23230
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.